Recent content by Daddy-O

1. Daddy-O

Prefilter Listmodule not working in right column position

Actually "Prepare content" is about all I need. Thanks!
  2. Daddy-O

But how can I get that working in a right column, since CustomHTML can not use PHP?
  3. Daddy-O

Hi Kinkaz, Sorry, access fell off, but is set to Public, so that shouldn't be the problem. I use 3.1rc2 and do not have the time for an update right now, but this cannot be a bug. There have to be others that use a list module in the right position and prefiltering on a field with success. But...
  4. Daddy-O

Here's the configuration: select ID and prefilter on ID=1 and unexpectedly ALL rows are showing :(
  5. Daddy-O

I'm having a very hard time with this one with a deadline coming up. I have an article in my main content with a list view that is filtered and using a custom template. Now I need in my right column another filtered listing but because I cannot use Fabrik with a CustomHTML module I setup a...
  6. Daddy-O

[Solved] Joomla 3.2.2 update ruins Fabrik

Cheers. Glad you got that solved. Indeed I couldn't save admin settings. I also got list errors but because the lack of time I downgraded to Joomla 3.2.1. When possible I'll try to replicate and post my results here. It's been a while but finally upgraded to Joomla! 3.2.3. After that Fabrik...
  7. Daddy-O

It might be my conclusion was premature because I got an error the databasename didn't exist when I saved a dbjoin without first configuring the Data tab settings. I hope that this is the case. Will post my findings after testing here.
  8. Daddy-O

I updated to 3.2.2 and my Fabrik settings are broken. Worse, I cannot set them back to what they were because the db connection isn't there anymore. Luckily I got used to backing up my project and database daily multiple times. Has this happened before to someone?
  9. Daddy-O

[Solved] multiple/chained many to many join

Right, I can imagine that. With the complexity of back end Joomla I was really glad to have found Fabrik to help me with a project I have to finish. It's that I'm used to code everything by hand in other languages than PhP and it took me a while before I understood the Fabrik procedure. Still it...
  10. Daddy-O

[Solved] Bug? Custom template upsets Fabrik installation.

No offense guys but you're pulling at a dead horse ;)
  11. Daddy-O

[Solved] multiple/chained many to many join

In my current version I did not use the crosstables categories_x_themes and themes_x_books to have a version of the application based on cascading one-to-many. Okay so if I'm right I could do the form part with a repeatable group with dbjoin on categories and the cascading dropdown on themes...
  12. Daddy-O

Why would it be? I was dealing with list templates only.
  13. Daddy-O

Okay I got it solved. In the description of the content plugin in Joomla Plugin Manager it says: I misinterpreted this as layout= 'templatename' but it should be layout=templatename like Case closed.
  14. Daddy-O

Well, the error was caused by my attempt to output the object array for reference, like in Rob's video on custom templates. What the problem is now is that whatever I do with my custom template, it just will not show. Is there a security configuration that says "allways load default when output...
  15. Daddy-O

No, nothing exotical, thank you for examination. I cleared everything imaginable. I will try again with a clean installation and database. Will post results here.
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back