Recent content by droogers

1. D

timezone in fullcalendar

Thanks. In the date element settings I changed it to Local.
  2. D

timezone in fullcalendar

Hello, I am using fullcalendar in the visualization calendar view. The problem is that the time in the calendar is viewed with +2 houre. My timezone is Europe/Amsterdam. At the options in fullcalendar I filled in {"timezone": "UTC"} but this doen't help. The time in the calendar is also +2 houre.
  3. D

add group only

Thanks for the help. With "Related data" I fixed the problem.
  4. D

add group only

I made a screenshot. I added a group with the + button. As you can see there are now 2 groups. What I want is that I only have the possibility to add a group. The existing group is hidden then.
  5. D

add group only

Thanks for your reaction. I mean that when I go to the groups I see all existing groups. At the moment I have 2 groups. Is it possible to see only a new empty group.
  6. D

add group only

Hello, i have a form with master detail. In the detail form I only want to add a new group. Now I also see the existing records. How do I do this ?
  7. D

hover row

Hello, I am using Fabrik 3.9.1 with joomla 3.9.24. When I have a table in the list I want to hover a row with the color red. How to do this ? I think that I have to fill in somewehere a css code. But I don't know where.
  8. D

Hide group if empty

Thanks for your reaction. I changed the name to form_30.js. The form is having the same ID number as the list. But this doen't help. At some records it is joined wih a group and at other records it is not joined. When it is not joined I can see empty rows. I want them to be hidden. You can see...
  9. D

Hide group if empty

I made a javascript with the name details_30.js on components/com_fabrik/js with the code: window.addEvent('domready', function () { document.getElements('.repeatGroupTable .fabrikNotice').getParent('.fabrikGroup').hide(); }); where 30 is the ID number of the list. Unfortunaly it doesn't work.
  10. D

Hide group if empty

Thanks for your reaction. Strange. The Group doesn't have an element that joined but it also isn't hide. I can try with javascript but I don't now how to do this. Do you have an example ?
  11. D

Hide group if empty

Is there no one who can help me ?
  12. D

Hide group if empty

Hello, In my list detail view I want to hide joined groups that are empty. To do this I filled in "Hide if no suitable elements" in the tab layout on groups. This doesn't have effect.
  13. D

Hiding empty fields in details view

I filled in !important but this also doesn't help. Here you can find my details page.
  14. D

Unfortunaly it didn't work. Here you see the code at the file custom_css.php <?php /** * Default Form Template: Custom CSS * * @package Joomla * @subpackage Fabrik * @copyright Copyright (C) 2005-2020 Media A-Team, Inc. - All rights reserved. * @license GNU/GPL...
  15. D

Oke. But where do I have to place the code: #$form .fabrikDataEmpty {display:none;}
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back