Recent content by Erik-74

1. Erik-74

Change tooltip text 'You must validate'

That is absolutely briljant! Thanx a million, Startpoint! :-)
  2. Erik-74

Change tooltip text 'You must validate'

Hello everyone! I've got this form with Ajax validation on some elements. The option 'Must Validate' is set to 'Yes', so that the submit button is blurred out until all required fields are filled. It all works just fine... The only thing that is annoying me, is the tip text on this submit...
  3. Erik-74

fileupload no email attachment

I am curious to know if you ever got this issue solved. I am having the same problem now on 1 particular website, although it is working on all the others. Have tried changing every setting I could think of, but without success; the files are stored but not attached to the e-mail message.
  4. Erik-74

Email plugin not working after updating to Joomla 3.5.1

I think all is up to date. Is there any way to check the current version? (Been through all the Fabrik screens, but haven't found anything showing the installed version.) When searching for available updates, Joomla returns 'There are no updates available at the moment. Please check again later.'
  5. Erik-74

Email plugin not working after updating to Joomla 3.5.1

Hello all, After updating to Joomla 3.5.1 a couple of days ago, the email plugin doesn't work as before. The emails simply aren't send. I checked the email configuration in Joomlas Global Configuration and the test emails are delivered perfectly. Another funny thing. When I tried to edit and...
  6. Erik-74

[Solution] Import csv results in blank records

I am currently running into this exact problem on a crisp and up-2-date Fabrik installation. I would asume this issue from 2013 being solved by now? The tables are all created, but no data is in it. Anyone any ideas?
  7. Erik-74

Labels Position stuck on the left after updating to 3.3.4

Thanx Troester. That did the trick. You've just made my day!
  8. Erik-74

Labels Position stuck on the left after updating to 3.3.4

Hello all, Today I updated the Fabrik plugins and compontents to 3.3.4 on several websites. Ever since the labels are stuck on the left of the forms, 'though they are set to "Above". No matter what I try, they won't pop back in place. This happend on several websites, in several templates. The...
  9. Erik-74

Counting number of instances of a specific value

Hello all, Could use some help getting this to work. Thought I was om the right track, but might be mistaking. In form 'melden' there's a dropdown element ('provincie') with 12 options in it. What I need is a overview of all 12 options and the number of times a specific value was selected. I...
  10. Erik-74

Sum in list view incorrect

Thanks for your reply, Rackem. It turned out my provider screwed up during a php-update on their servers. I'm still unaware of what exactly they did to mess up my database, but after I got them to perform a rollback all was back to normal.
  11. Erik-74

Sum in list view incorrect

Can't get this one sorted out. Help would be greatly appreciated! In list view the sum of 2 columns is incorrect, although all the single items (the ones that are summed up) are correct. When exporting the whole thing to Excel the sums are spot on. The one column that sums up correctly is the...
  12. Erik-74

How to get value from database into element

Been trying, tweaking and @#$!* most of the day. Can't seem to get it to do what I need. The options in the "Watch" tab are fine; no issues there. The "Data" tab is where I can't seem to point Fabrik to the right table. The table with the data used isn't part of any list. It's a simple two...
  13. Erik-74

Thanks Troester. Read the description and hat must be it! Is this a standard option in Fabrik, or do I need to install this plugin myself. Can't find it anywhere. (Yes, all is up to date ;-)) Never mind, Troester... Found it, installed it, got it working. Thank for pointing me in the right...
  14. Erik-74

Hi everyone, I could really need some help solving this... In a very simple table I have two columns. In the first you'll find the city name, in the second you'll find the country the city belongs to. In a form the user can select a city via dropdown, which works fine. The dropdown retrieves...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back