Recent content by estradalberto

1. estradalberto

Fabrik 4.0 Official is here

MAN!!! these are the sweetest news! 'Thank you' is not enough, I will see for the company that I work for to make a good donation soon. Fabrik changed my life, because even though I am not a developer, it helped me crystalize all my previous knowledge in a thriving platform, daily used by more...
  2. estradalberto

Google Maps Element

Do this If you are experiencing problems with Google Maps component. If Google Maps component is not displaying properly. Maps are broken even after changing API credentials. Thank you Troester!
  3. estradalberto

Trying to make a .vcf or vcard to download

Thank you for your accurate reply. I am testing this, but I can not get the line breaks to appear in the field element. I have tried everything I can think of –such as <BR> or copy-paste formatted text–but I haven't been able to render those line breaks in the field. I even encoded the text as...
  4. estradalberto

Trying to make a .vcf or vcard to download

Hello, I am trying to create a .vcf formatted text presented in a QRCode, by joining several fields but when i render the joined field element as a QRCode, the vcf format is not achieved. I found this thread mentioning a Form PHP Plugin with this code (kind of) $yourthing =...
  5. estradalberto

Moving on from fabrik?

I am too. I discovered Fabrik 2 years ago, and it really helped me building a simple system used by a 100 people for their daily work. I pray the Lord there is a company interested in continuing Fabrik's development.
  6. estradalberto

Googlemap geocoding from a database join

Hello, thanks in advance for reiewing this issue. I have a client field (a databasejoin element) wich as a user writes and selects an address, it displays that client's address (a few cascading drop-down elements) with the corresponding address data. The problem is that the address data...
  7. estradalberto

Dropdown redirect

Thanks a lot. It worked as a charm. Kudos!
  8. estradalberto

Dropdown redirect

Thank you, this seems very easy, I'll take a look and let you know how it goes. Cheers.
  9. estradalberto

Dropdown redirect

Thanks mate, I will sure take a look at that.
  10. estradalberto

Dropdown redirect

Hello, I want to add a dropdrown element to a form, so when an option is selected it will pop-up another fabrik form or any other URL whatsoever. I have tried javascript and other more complicated ideas seen in forums, but i haven't been succesful. Maybe it is a really simple thing but I'm...
  11. estradalberto

Getting Fusion Chart Radar Spider Graph to show

Thanks a lot for your response, i did a Github update, and that fixed the issue. Thumbs up!
  12. estradalberto

Fabrik and Fusion Charts

I finally managed to make it work, thanks to an off topic reply i got in another post. What you must do is a github update. Follow these steps, and it will work: http://fabrikar.com/forums/index.php?wiki/update-from-github/
  13. estradalberto

Fabrik and Fusion Charts

Ok. If you could provide some help, what specs should i post here so you could take a look at it and maybe comparing it to your own environment? Thanks in advance.
  14. estradalberto

Fabrik and Fusion Charts

I am in the same situation, does anyone have that vendor/autoload.php file? is it a composer file?
  15. estradalberto

Getting Fusion Chart Radar Spider Graph to show

Hi, i am having trouble making fusioncharts to work. My server has the same config as yours, fabrik 3.9.2 and joomla 3.9.18 I copied the fusioncharts-suite-xt in the same location as you did, and i get the next error: Warning...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back