Recent content by focault

1. F

best practices for international addresses?

I would say force them with a joined list - users are stupid ;)
  2. F

Article Plugin - Image gallery

Yes!! ;) just tested it out on my local host and its working fine in a normal joomla article. The icing on the cake would be now to display the thumbs in a row along the page not in a li so they go down the page.
  3. F

HI Hugh, Great - it works in the list view and also works in the details view;)) Thanks for this -hopefully many others will find it handy to have this. Btw you do not need an RT template to use it and it is free to download. http://www.rockettheme.com/joomla/extensions/rokbox
  4. F

Oh no worries then - I know RT like to do things their own way which is not always the best way to do things or to play nice with others ;)
  5. F

Ok - the template I am using is from Rocket Theme - it has Rokbox built in. http://www.rockettheme.com/docs/joomla/extensions/rokbox/how_to_use.md The links look like this <adata-rokboxhref="/images/my_image.jpg">This is a RokBox 2 Link</a> How would I change the way fabrik handles the links...
  6. F

Request Entity Too Large - Ajax Upload element

Hi, The server is Apache not nginx. I have had the hosting support look at this and they seem to have no clue ;(
  7. F

Visualisation Filter

I have a MySQL view on mt db that works out averages of scores that users input. I then have a list based on those tables which I have used a prefilter on to make sure users can only see their own data, this seems to work fine. I then made some n3d charts visualisations of this but they ignore...
  8. F

Booking system - update a value on one list from another

// signup___course_id is the form field which contains the course Id you are signing up for // We cast it to an array as it could be a select list or multiple select list. $courseIds = (array) $formModel->formData['Course_Select_raw']; // Get the db and the query $db...
  9. F

Ok I have a List called Subscriptions which uses a database join element to pull the course name to be selected and a cascading dropdown element to pull the spaces on that course. Well I gave it a go with these settings - where the list name = oki1q_fab_courses and the element that needs...
  10. F

Request Entity Too Large - Ajax Upload element

Yes this is happening on the form submit, yes it is set to Ajax uploads.
  11. F

ok by the amount I meant count. Imagine a user uploads 15 pictures into the form I would like in the details view an element which shows Images - 15 So it counts up the amount of images uploaded
  12. F

Also is there a way to show in the list view the amount of uploaded images.
  13. F

Also it needs to update a Community Builder field "my courses" with the course selected.
  14. F

Hi, I have a list called Courses which holds the available courses that a user can sign up for. Courses have an element called spaces that is a number - example 20 spaces. When a user signs up for a course I would like the value of spaces to be -1 space. How would I do this in the form?
  15. F

On my blog list I have an image upload using the file upload in Ajax mode. On the Fabrik details view the images are thumbnailed and show the full size images in lightbox mode - works good apart from the layout of the thumbnails. Now if I look at the Joomla article that the form has created the...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back