Recent content by Genesistems

1. Genesistems

Upgrading to Joomla 3.x and Fabrik 3.1

I am currently using Joomla 2.5 and Fabrik 3.0. What problems can I expect if I upgrade to Joomla 3.x and Fabrik 3.2? Thanks! Bruce
  2. Genesistems

Array Error

I just added it. Sorry!
  3. Genesistems

Array Error

I haven't heard from Rob but I did go in and made sure the username and pw in my account works. Thanks!
  4. Genesistems

Array Error

Hey Rob! I have set you up as a user to trackourteam.com Your UserName & PW are *********. Please change your pw. Once logged in you can get to the problem form using the following steps From the main page; Player Signup 334 Sebring High School Physical History The "golden" form is "000...
  5. Genesistems

Array Error

I found it in the trash and did as you suggested. I still get the error.o_O Bruce
  6. Genesistems

Array Error

I am Fabrik 3.0 and Joomla 2.5. I will move my post there. I am sorry I posted it in the wrong place. I have a form "000 Florida Physical History". It is set to use group, "000 Florida Physical History". THIS IS WHAT I CALL A "Golden" form. I have a second form, "334 Florida Physical History"...
  7. Genesistems

Array Error

I am getting this message when I submit a form...
  8. Genesistems

Array Error on Submit Form

I am Fabrik 3.0 and Joomla 2.5. I will move my post there. I am sorry I posted it in the wrong place. I have a form "000 Florida Physical History". It is set to use group, "000 Florida Physical History". THIS IS WHAT I CALL A "Golden" form. I have a second form, "334 Florida Physical History"...
  9. Genesistems

Array Error on Submit Form

I am getting this message when I submit a form...
  10. Genesistems

Finding a Programmer

How do I find a Fabrik and PHP programmer I can pay for some support beyond what I am able to do? I am having few problems with forms, elements and Joomla but I know I am going to need a few hours of help. I want to find someone who REALLY knows Joomla and Fabrik. Thank you in advance for...
  11. Genesistems

File Size Saved = 0

I fill out a form and submit it. On submission, a PDF is created using a PDF template. The template I am using is used across the system and works fine but with this one form and set of elements it doesn't and always creates a pdf with "0" bytes file size and cannot be read. My developer, who...
  12. Genesistems

File Size Saved = 0

What causes this error? PDF file is 0 bytes in size Filename: C:\Websites\trackourteam.com\PDFForms\3342013bruce.dillD0100.pdf Thanks!
  13. Genesistems

Editing Form Files

Thanks!
  14. Genesistems

Editing Form Files

savetopdf I didn't create a new pdf to save to. I just changed fonts, etc on the Fabrik form.
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back