Recent content by genyded

1. G

Why does CALC element button have an action when none is yet assigned?

Hi, I've added a calc element and display it in a Fabrik list. The element is just a button with some text: return '<button>hello</button>'; The button is just an element in each list row, not tied to submit or update rows or anything else that I am aware of. I have yet to assign any...
  2. G

Yes/No display issues ONLY when page loaded from menu

I've opted to go with standard radio buttons for now and will revisit when I have time to comb through all the css and js.
  3. G

It works as expected with Protostar and I do no that the template I was using loads JQuery (in no conflict). However changing templates at this point is not really an option for me. I don't mind doing some digging, but am not sure what to try or look at. Dale
  4. G

This one has me baffled... 1) Go to http://e-papers.org/uber2/admin/coptions?cid=1&rowid=1 and you should see a page displaying on a conference options tab with a couple of yes/no elements displaying fine 2) On the page menu, click or hover over Chair/Admin then click Conference Options 3)...
  5. G

Logs for scheduled jobs

Hi, Where are the logs for scheduled tasks with log results set to Yes? I have scoured the planet and cannot find them. My guess is that logging may not be happening for some reason, but if I know where they should be I can confirm that. TIA, Dale
  6. G

Coding help needed in calc plugin

You may want to start a new thread for this since it's a separate question... But based on what you are asking your best bet is probably the php form plugin at http://fabrikar.com/forums/index.php?wiki/php-form-plugin/ and of course you would have to write the code based on the specifics of...
  7. G

Form php - individual success message

http://docs.joomla.org/Display_error_messages_and_notices - in PHP you can use anything Joomla (which is what the Fabrik stuff derives from). so you can do pretty much whatever you want or need. Dale
  8. G

Form without list and db table

Duh... I was missing the menu link - thanks!
  9. G

Tried that and when I try to bring it up it error with 'incorrect list id" in the back end and form not published in the front end (it is published though). Not a huge deal - I just created it with the list and table (still not propagating the table), just don't like having the useless list and...
  10. G

Is it possible to create a form (for display in a module) that is not linked to any list or db table? I know I can have the form not update the db table.. but it's a simple drop down select and have the overhead of a list and table that serve no purpose seems silly. If I must - I will, but...
  11. G

[SOLVED] Security in uploaded files element

You can set the access for the download element (or any other element) in Fabrik (access tab for the element). You can also do the same for pages (menu links) in Joomla. So fi you set all that up correctly how can someone not authorized "see" the file based on a URL? You could encrypt (but you...
  12. G

Display Value of Dropdown option

You should be able to do that with a calc element... just set it to watch your dropdown
  13. G

Questions about emailing forms

Will add you when I get back to my personal computer this evening... I don't run skype on the work ones
  14. G

I do, but probably would not have time to do something like that until Saturday afternoon (CST). If you still need help then you can send me the info and a proposed time and I'll reserve that slot 100% for you. Dale
  15. G

If you have or can can set up a test site and message me access (I'll need admin access to add code)... I can take a look. That would probably be much faster than trying to do it via thread replies.
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back