Recent content by gizycki

1. gizycki

Multiple Dates for one event

Thanx for that hint - but i guess this won't work. Here are sample-datas how it shold be sorted. If the first date ("Termin") is in the past, the event should be sorted under the 2. date because it is the next in the future: Titel Termin2.Termin Testveranstaltung 06.01.2014...
  2. gizycki

Multiple Dates for one event

Is it possible to list events with multiple dates (max. 4 Dates) in a chronological way of the next date? I mean not to sort them in Order of the column "date" but in order of the next events (for example the first Day of event 01 and then the 4. Date of event 02) Sorry if my english is to...
  3. gizycki

[Solved] multiple/chained many to many join

Perhaps (just a suggestion) try to filter the outputs with .
  4. gizycki

Multiple dates on one date element with visualisation in calendar?

We want to choose optional more than just one date for an event-entry (so you can choose any number of dates for the same event). In the calendar-visualisation of the events-entrys, the event shold be shown on any of the choosen dates. Do you have an idea how to realise this?
  5. gizycki

multi-select list element does not link to the right detailview

Finally i hacked the fabrik files, so it works now for me: File: components/com_fabrik/models/element.php Nearby line 1351, find and change: $name .= '_raw'; to: $name .= '_id';
  6. gizycki

multi-select list element does not link to the right detailview

Help! Does anyone knows, why my multiselect list element in the detailview (readonly) does not link to the right joined entry? In the DB there is a new many-to-many table ("groups_repeat_Trainer") with this 4 fields: "id", "parent_id", "trainer" & "params". I realised the link to the...
  7. gizycki

Translation file does not work

Hmmm, i receive an error in joomla 2.5 and fabrik 3.x running, when i turn on language-debugging. It finds a lot of errors in the language-files. It is a new installation! The Files also are different formatted unlike other language-files: # # Fabrik 2.0 # Copyright (C) 2005 - 2008 Pollen 8...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back