Recent content by guyfromnola

1. G

Yes/No or Checkbox to control access to a menu item

Is there a way one might go about creating a yes/no, checkbox, or radio element that would allow for allowing/disallowing access of a user to a particular registered user's menu item? I have a dropdown menu that is accessible to registered users upon login. However, I have a need for front-end...
  2. G

3.9 Update Breaks Link to Form Referencing Row ID -1 (user's ID)

I had already been running Joomla 3.9 for a while. My current version of Joomla is 3.11, but this was when I was still running an earlier version of 3.9 (don't recally exactly which) and has continued since with each update. It is when I upgraded to Fabrik 3.9 that this error began. The list...
  3. G

3.9 Update Breaks Link to Form Referencing Row ID -1 (user's ID)

Beginning upon updating to version 3.9 my link to a form with row id -1 yields the following error. Basically, it is a link for a user to click to view their profile information once logged in. Any assistance/insight is appreciated. Never had this issue prior to the update. I tried deleting the...
  4. G

Calculated $ Value at Top of List

Yes, the list is pre-filtered by user, showing all of their own records, if that's what you mean.
  5. G

Calculated $ Value at Top of List

Not sure this has really been posed anywhere else in the forum (not that that I could find, anyway). However, if it is, please feel free to send me there. I have a need to show at the top of my list (somewhere/somehow) a calculated $ value. Each record in my list has a status field that shows a...
  6. G

update_col plugin - user selectable elements - element prefiltered

Hi, I'm assuming this is a straightforward setting fix, but I can't seem to figure it out. I have an update_col plugin where I am providing a user selectable element that happens to be a "user" type element. When the user selects the element from the elements list, the value list populates with...
  7. G

[SOLVED] Problems with Update Columns list plugin (bug?)

Still seem to have this issue in 3.8 update.
  8. G

Advanced Filter + CSV Export (Front-End)...

Not corrected in 3.8 yet?
  9. G

Modal/Pop-Up Box Position

The page is not publicly accessible; it's tied to a font-end login. I can setup a test account for you to login. Should I PM you some creds? Thanks.
  10. G

Modal/Pop-Up Box Position

I'm having trouble getting my pop-up windows to not jump to the bottom of the page when a plugin is selected from the dropdown at a particular record in the list. The modal window appears in the bottom left corner of the page with nothing (no options) but the window header "UPDATE"...
  11. G

still no fix for this yet?
  12. G

[SOLVED] Problems with Update Columns list plugin (bug?)

I seem to be having the same problem identified by Pissa. However, the solution presented doesn't seem to work in my case. When I have the particular update_col plugin enabled, a blank window with the title UPDATE loads in the bottom left of the page (in an unformatted-looking fashion). Has any...
  13. G

I'm guessing this issue is still ongoing? I just updated to Fabrik 3.4.3 and tested again...with no such luck. Still seems to extract all records in the list when filtering using the advanced search :/
  14. G

Still no ability to export advanced search results to csv? I see this has been a long-standing problem. This is a dilemma since it is at the core of my organization's need for daily generation of reports, lists, mailing labels, etc. Does anyone else see a simple way of achieving this for...
  15. G

I've run across a few posts related to problems with a csv export of advanced search filtering. The post below seemed to highlight my problem. Has anything materialized since this post (which seems to have been added to github in March 2014)...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back