Recent content by JennaMar

1. JennaMar

date element returns todays date in receipt when left blank

Would like to mess with the receipt now, thanks
  2. JennaMar

Date Time element bug with yootheme / warp framework

Hello pdward, following your example and it works fine. Thanks for this. Have you also this notice in Frontend? Notice: Undefined index: rowid in C:\xampp\htdocs\FABRIK\components\com_fabrik\router.php on line 231 Can you tell me what this means?
  3. JennaMar

How to set date element to specific date?

Successfully solved :-) All datepickers show new date What i have not understood is, if there will be a fix for date element delivering todays date in receipt ( a thread i opened )? Anyway, great job
  4. JennaMar

requirejs(['fab/fabrik'], function () { Fabrik.addEvent('fabrik.element.date.calendar.created', function (el) { if (el.strElement == 'formular___kalender') { el.cal.setDate(new Date('2016-10-01')); } }) }) This works in my example site Thank you
  5. JennaMar

May be some brackets missing? saved this under form_1.js in components/com_fabrik/js bracket after requirejs and after function() and after Fabrik.addEvent i tried to close, but doesn't work
  6. JennaMar

That's great, thank you very much
  7. JennaMar

Ok, this will work for the required field, but i also have 2 optional datepicker, they have to be blank
  8. JennaMar

date element advanced allow date function
  9. JennaMar

An example of what i am trying to do var d = defaultDate('2016-10-1); but now, there has to be a result,right? var result = ???
  10. JennaMar

Yes, not the current date to start with. I want to show the October.
  11. JennaMar

Hi community, trying to set the calendar to a specific date and need your help. So, that it is starting with octobre. Tried with setDate and moveTo but don't understand how the result should look like. Sorry for this bad explanation, hope you can understand it. Thanks a lot J
  12. JennaMar

Do you have an idea what i can do to deliver kind of placeholder with the receipt instead of the todays date. Users will be confused by that date. Thank you
  13. JennaMar

Hi there, Would like to know, if this a known problem and if there is a workaround. In my form there are three date elements, one is a required field, others only for more flexibility. If they have left blank, they are blank in the list, but the receipt delivers them with the todays date. As...
  14. JennaMar

Printout of the form for users

Hi hugh, thanks a lot once more. Be close to go live, as an absolute beginner in Joomla and Fabrik. Everything is working fine, i have to learn a lot, that's for sure, but with your help here in the community i took a big step forward. My next project will be a history page for Compressorhead. cu
  15. JennaMar

Printout of the form for users

Thanks, works like a charm, when adding the s to detail For me, this one is the best. index.php?option=com_fabrik&view=details&formid=1&rowid={rowid} Sir Thanksalot
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back