Recent content by josueben

1. J

Can't edit a record with custom form template

that's it ... thanks
  2. J

thanks for your reply. I followed documentation in http://www.fabrikar.com/forums/index.php?wiki/form-and-details-templates/. Can you give me an example how can i add the id element?
  3. J

I have a custom form template. It works well with new records, but it doesn't work editing, doesn't change the record. Any help please? I'm using $element = $this->groups['Contratos Oncall']->elements['salario']; ?> <div class="control-group <?php echo $element->containerClass ; ?>">...
  4. J

Issue - Group by doesn't works with Ajaxify

In lists Group by doesn't works with Ajaxify
  5. J

Obtain number of rows of a repeated group

Thanks a lot! Is there any way to get it through php instead javascript?
  6. J

Issue with plugins total and calc in ajaxlify link

There is an issue when you have a total or calc element in repeated group using ajaxlify link ... first time you edit a record and open the ajaxlify window works well, but when you open a second record there is an issue: TypeError: a.form.formElements is null (total-min.js:3:1792) and you cannot...
  7. J

Obtain number of rows of a repeated group

Anyone knows how to obtain the number of rows (i want to know how many rows are) of a repeated group to use it in validations?
  8. J

Mobile Error repeated groups with enhanced dropdown element

Fabrik seems to be an error: the add/delete repeated groups doesn't works on mobiles when there is an element database join with enhanced dropdown. Any fix?
  9. J

Error in Front-end Select in databasejoin element with Enhanced Dropdowns

Hi, when you active the option Front-end Select in databasejoin element with Enhanced Dropdowns and select a record don't update the value in the databasejoin element, if you disable the enhanced dropdown works well
  10. J

Error in repeated group with databasejoin element with Enhanced Dropdown

There are a problem in repeated group with databasejoin elements with Enhanced Dropdown, when you add more than 10 records in the repeated group the databsejoin elements with enhanced dropdown are hidden
  11. J

Problem in submitted form with many records repeated group

Hi, i did some changes and now is working well ... thanks
  12. J

I ran various test ... I send the form with five records in repeated group: 1. I send it with all databasesjoin elements enabled and the calc element disabled ... Take 6 seconds sending the form 2. I send it with all databasesjoin elements disabled and the calc element enabled ... Take 24...
  13. J

I changed the qgpc2_app_inventarios_movimientos___supervisor join, but the problem is the same, take a lot of time send the form and if there are more than five records in the repeated group shows internal server error ... if i unpublished the calc element everything works fine
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back