Recent content by jpoeffel

1. J

Location for php file for list Table

I have a table that I need to add a class tag to a link in an upload element. Where is that file located or how can i find it quickly? Thanks for the help! jason
  2. J

Merge Fabrik and Joomla articles

This Fabrik Video for joomla 1.5 shows that a plugin that adds a button to the WYSIWYG editor to pull in elements into an article. Does this feature exist in fabrik version 3.0.8 for joomla 2.1. IF so, How?
  3. J

Blank Page when I save my form

here is my error Fatal error: Class 'uploader' not found in /home3/cresces1/public_html/plugins/fabrik_element/fileupload/fileupload.php on line 1540 When I use the AJAX to upload it never completes. it stops between 90 and 10%
  4. J

not seeing where to turn that on. Only thing I see is "debug system" Can you be a little more specific?
  5. J

I get a blank page when I save my form data either in the front end or the backend. ideas on how to fix?
  6. J

Save buttons no longer working

I just did the update for all the fabrik files in joomla 2.5 and now none of my save buttons are working. Ideas on how to fix this?
  7. J

Podcast

update? Just curious - has there been an update on this post? I am interested in mapping out the other elements for Itunes.
  8. J

Leftover files after Fabrik Removal

i don't see any tables with "component" in them in my phpmyadmin
  9. J

Leftover files after Fabrik Removal

I think at some point I installed a fabrik version for Joomla 1.5 when I have Joomla 2.5.6. I have three files that keep giving me errors, but they don't exist. Any ideas on how to get rid of them? I think they are causing my problems with my new install of Fabrik. jason
  10. J

data missing after import

i am using the latest github and I let Fabrik create my elements when I imported the data.
  11. J

data missing after import

after importing my csv file into Fabrik, the list, form and elements come in, but the data is empty.
  12. J

How do I create a Podcast in Fabrik?

i uploaded what I think is the new Github - Fabrik-fabrik-3.0.5-740-g14df63e.zip and tried update the cache through discover and manage. Nothing seems to have changed. Thanks for working on this!
  13. J

looks like turning off the icon replacement allows the file name to be pushed through to the rss. Is there any way that I can keep the icon so that the user can play the audio file in the browser? Is that what the media Vizualizer is supposed to do? I am not familiar with the viz, are there...
  14. J

Still having trouble getting the audio file to push through to the RSS. I am using the icon replacement. Is that a problem?
  15. J

File Upload not showing up in RSS feed

I am having trouble getting my audio file upload to show up in my rss feed. I do have it working in my list view when you click on the icon replacement. Ideas on what i can try to fix?
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back