Recent content by juuser

1. juuser

Disappearing labels with tooltips

Removing the line: && Fabrik.bootstrapVersion('modal') >= 3 prevents the error in console, but unfortunately seems not to affect the problem itself.
  2. juuser

Unfortunately it's also not my best expertise :(. Anyway I will also try to investigate more in coming days when I have a bit of time. Just some more info that when the issue happens, it refers to mootools.ext.js in the console and it seems "Fabrik" is not loaded when the bootstrapversion check...
  3. juuser

Yup, it's browser independent and happens also in the back-end. It is easy to replicate with slower connection or simulating slower connection with setting Network Throttling e.g. to Fast 3G in browser console.
  4. juuser

Made some more tests and I can confirm also this: And another issue I noticed is that when you hover your mouse on the label (which has tooltip) right after the form has loaded, the tooltip does not disappear anymore when you "unhover" your mouse. I somehow have a feeling those two things are...
  5. juuser

I can confirm the issue. Haven't had time to troubleshoot, but approximately every 4th or 5th time on form load, first or second element's label is hidden. Occurs with J4/J5 and latest F4. Like @Trembowiecki mentioned, workaround is to add display:block!important; to element labels.
  6. juuser

Autocomplete dropdown

Ah, ok, I missed your point. Styling of enhanced dropdowns is just pure css. You can override the css in your form template's custom css file. With the browser inspect tool (right-click on the dropdown element -> inspect) you can see which css-classes / rules you need to override. For testing...
  7. juuser

Autocomplete dropdown

From your screenshots I see that both dropdowns visible have enhanced dropdowns enabled. If some don't, check Fabrik global settings. It has options always, per element and none. Maybe you have "per element" selected and in that case you must enable it e.g. in specific databasejoin element...
  8. juuser

Autocomplete dropdown

I usually find Chosen (Enhanced) dropdown more user-friendly. You have to enable it in Fabrik global settings. Enhanced dropdowns have a search field in top of the dropdown options.
  9. juuser

Suggestion to have an "Orchestrator/Decision Engine" like

Still not totally sure about your desired set-up, but I cannot think of anything built-in that could do that. You can probably build a "rules" table with the "if->then" fields and then in your data tables fetch the values with PHP e.g. in form php plugin and do your desired stuff (e.g. update...
  10. juuser

Suggestion to have an "Orchestrator/Decision Engine" like

Not sure I get the idea 100%, but you want to set another element's value based on the first element's value etc? Do you need the element values to update while filling the form or after form submit?
  11. juuser

pre-check items of form checkbox or picklist

Assuming the OP uses similar code: $db = JFactory::getDbo(); $db->setQuery('SELECT id, text FROM #__tablename'); $rows = $db->loadObjectList(); foreach ($rows as $row) { $options[] = JHTML::_('select.option', $row->id, $row->text); } return $options; I remember that the JHTML accepted third...
  12. juuser

pre-check items of form checkbox or picklist

I think you should be able to do it already within your eval code (didn't test though). Just check if checkbox value is "something". If yes, add "checked" attribute to the checkbox element.
  13. juuser

Printing sum of row value at the end of the list

Yes, just enable SUM in element settings (List view settings -> Calculations)
  14. juuser

[SOLVED] : Repeat Items' rows within the database are inserted out of order

Did you try to order by your repeat group table id in the list settings?
  15. juuser

1st Form...where find help, or tutorial...

Browser inspect tool is your best friend when dealing with CSS. Right click on your table's highlighted row. Find the tr (row) element on the left and on the right see what css is being applied to this element and in which file. In the attached photo you can see the applied css on the right...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back