Recent content by keroman

1. K

How to hide a link

rob: 1- You are right but how many people are now disabling JS ? 2- The real link of the page - which comprise variables - is also hidden. I make a redirect on a generic link (the $mylink) just after getting the variables and setting it as session variables using JFactory/getSession. The aim...
  2. K

How to hide a link

I would like to hide in a list view the href url value in the status bar when mouse hover the link label. In words, I want to implement with fabrik a something like the following line of code: <a href="javascript:void(0)" onclick="location.href="'.$mylink.'">Link</a> $mylink is the...
  3. K

Finally a working sh404SEF plugin for Fabrik

Rob, You have to change JParameter for JRegistry on line 249 to make this plugin work with J3. JParameter was removed from J3 and must be replaced in most case by JRegistry (see the following thread on stackoverflow...
  4. K

db join rendered as checkbox

Is the db join rendered as checkbox working or is it still problematic as in f2 ?
  5. K

CB plugin

I read somewhere that the Community builder plugin can be find on the GitHub. I however don't find it. Can explain where it us located ? Is it working with J 3.x ? Kind regards.
  6. K

Googlemap element pbs

Thanks Troester, it works well.
  7. K

Googlemap element pbs

Bumping again !
  8. K

Googlemap element pbs

Friendly bump !
  9. K

Googlemap element pbs

1- It seems that I also have the issue with the default fabrik template: see http://motorwanted.com/joomla25.
  10. K

Googlemap element pbs

I have several problems with the fabrik 3 googlemap element: 1- As you can see on the page http://motorwanted.com/joomla25 the marker is smaller than the standard googlemap marker and is not displayed in the center of the radius. Is it normal or is it a bug ? 2- I don't find anymore 2...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back