Recent content by Kingchen

1. K

Cascading DropDown with extra Text Field

Okey not know this one thanks. but how can i add then the result "string" into another field like my registration___phone_number field?
  2. K

Looks like its harder then i think :o Added this to Ajax observe field in the Calc Options but didnt work whats wrong in my code? my code so far: $getcountry = (string)'{registration___country}'; $db = JFactory::getDBO(); $query = " SELECT ".$db->nameQuote('tbl_countries_all_isd_code')."...
  3. K

Looks like for a Beginner not Possible, but thanks anyway :) Edit: Another Question: If i select a Item in the Cascading Dropdown List, how can i access to the database and search for the selected item and then the "subitem" like the +XXX Phone Code auto write to another Field Cell that i must...
  4. K

Thank you, But is there a Chance that i can the Second Group intergrate to the 1ste Group? Now i have 2 seperate Boxes... hmmm
  5. K

Hello, I dont think so. Now i have this like your Example: XXX prefix [XXX options] Phone field [_____] But i want the the visual style so: ( one line for the menu and a field, not 2 lines ) XXX prefix [XXX options] Phone field [_____] And for merging, i will test it if that is work for me :)
  6. K

Hello, I have a Cascading Dropdown Menu with all Countries and all Mobile Phone +XXX Codes. Want a extra Field behind the Cascading Dropdown Menu for writing then after the +XXX Code the Number, and after that merge the picked +XXX Code and the Number and Store it in the Database... Is that...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back