Recent content by koze85

1. koze85

Problem with modal form add from join element

if I remove ajaxify links from phones list I see all modal windows again... everything is working as it should except that it refreshes the page on save and I also get the same error Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'close' of undefined at Object.<anonymous> (databasejoin-min.js:3)...
  2. koze85

Problem with modal form add from join element

Hi I have a list "persons" witch has a join element from another list "phones" . I have all links in Ajax so to be updated in modal forms, The first time I try to click on add from the modal window list of phones I get 2 identical modal forms and a console error databasejoin-min.js:3 Uncaught...
  3. koze85

Calendar-setup alert error

Hi I have a dummy form loaded as a hidden module everywhere just to load the Fabrik framework and then be able to have popups of various forms and content the way fabrik does. However fabrik loads the calendar-setup.js and calendar.js which causes a major conflict with k2 when a user tries to...
  4. koze85

Php error message evaluating a list

Strange... Joomla debug was at Joomla Default but Fabrik debug was set by me to JS only... yet It was outputting a php joomla "error" message ! Anyway Thanks a lot ! solved
  5. koze85

Nope same think everything is shown correctly as it should but I get an joomla error message An error has occurred with a eval'd field - please inform the web-site owner. Debug: Caught exception on eval in can edit row : Use of undefined constant koze - assumed 'koze' koze is the...
  6. koze85

hi I have a list and I want to show the edit button only to the user that had created the record SO in the list plugins I added the caneditrow and I added an advanced php eval $user = JFactory::getUser(); if ('{linklist___usr}' == $user->username) { return true; }else{...
  7. koze85

Fabrik Framework path error if user is at a component

a workarround I found is to have a module with an empty fabrik form in a hidden class style and then the framework is loaded correctly also with the previous method fabrik.getWindow does not exists as a command
  8. koze85

Fabrik Framework path error if user is at a component

Hello I am trying to load the Fabrik template in my index.php and it loads fine FabrikHelperHTML::framework(); FabrikHelperHTML::windows('a.myFabWin'); so I can use Fabrik to popup forms If I am at homepage or any other non component page it loads up just fine but when I am at a components sub...
  9. koze85

Image element and Javascript

success at last!! Thanks very much case closed !!!
  10. koze85

Forget about the code you saw in the page or the image element... maybe I should had made a new post so I dont confuse others.. even in an empty form with no javascript from me if I have an empty button element and press it I get this javascript error and this code does work for me. It didnt...
  11. koze85

Urgent ! javascript error when FreiChat module is enabled

Bump .. Hope I get an answer before new year!
  12. koze85

please help the error happens on the 1007 line of form.js (data[btn.name] = btn.value; )
  13. koze85

Yes you are right I limited the display of the module but it is very strange... it doesnt happen with JDownloads or Kunena or Maximenu or K2 which all of them use Javascript... and I just want it to display a form in a popup (users to submit links application) so even if I load the fabrik...
  14. koze85

Hello I have an urgent request This error happens only when I see any fabrik form or list it doesnt happen anywhere else When I have the FreiChat module and fabrik fabrik javascript stuck cause of this error Uncaught Error: Mismatched anonymous define() module: function ($) { var toFix =...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back