Recent content by leeburstroghm

1. leeburstroghm

[BUG] Possible, Duplicate 'Fabrik Element - Rating'

Brand new install, from zip of fabrik 3.3.2, then github update of all files. Follwed procedure exactly as outlined here. http://fabrikar.com/forums/index.php?wiki/update-from-github/ refresh cache purge cache discover - to install new plugins. I see in the list 2 Rating elements. both...
  2. leeburstroghm

Form as Search results Suddenly returns ALL

Verified that if I use text only and not auto complete, the search works as expected.. bummer , not able to use the autocomplete with it.
  3. leeburstroghm

Hey, I remembered, this does not explain why every thing works in the admin, table filtering.. the auto complete db join will return only results that contain the characters . so searching useing the lastname DBjoin auto complete field for "ROM" two names show in the autocomplete whos last names...
  4. leeburstroghm

fabrik 3.2 on j2.5 move to jom3.2 fab 3.2

I thought the package would do it.. it did not.. ? so if packages dont work. how do I move fabrik from one site to another..
  5. leeburstroghm

Why is it before, it would filter based on what the input was, partial name... and now it just returns all.. so is there any way, now, " I presume it operates as its supposed to now" to accomplish the same thing..? do I jsut have to turn of the dbjoin autocomplete aspect then.?
  6. leeburstroghm

THANKS for input troester FYI, this is joomla 2.5 running latest fabrik. I downloaded full new pkg from website, installed it.. that updated everything from 3.2rc1 to 3.2 then I pulled everything from git branch joomla3 then uploaded it all. and then went through extension-manager update...
  7. leeburstroghm

Further testing, I have moved to a new place for testing. smctest.perfectlandinghosting.com The filtering in the admin, on the list in question works fine. All results are returned when only a couple should display. if you go to...
  8. leeburstroghm

Friendly Bump!
  9. leeburstroghm

This issue is still not resolved.. how, why has this search stopped working correctly? any ideas? if you gave me your ip, I could white list you. the host blocks all out of country ips
  10. leeburstroghm

Troester, will you please send me your ip, so I can have the host white list you.. you are out of country, and they have strict geoip setup. I really need some help and eyes on this weird issue..
  11. leeburstroghm

hey, where are you seeing that?? do you mean the url... you cant even access. or your ip is blocked.. how did that happen.. hmm. could you send it over and I will try and remove your ip..
  12. leeburstroghm

Strange things happened, no one in there doing anything, and all the sudden, I am informed the search is not working anymore.. and sure enough.. strange. The issue is on my dev as well.. everything was working, and now both prod and dev are not..? server change? J!2.5 change.. I DONT KNOW...
  13. leeburstroghm

New git update, J!2.5 duplicate results in list now SAME ID

ok guys... this issue arose probably because something else was fixed.. I found entries in one of the normalization tables.. phys-to-services that had only one side of the join.. the service.. and blank phys id.. so I deleted these.. and now the duplicates are gone.. strange.. that it worked...
  14. leeburstroghm

there are a couple more that are doing this, Fish (Claudia and Steven) and Khan (Sadaqat and M.A. Moid) as well. and it seems that they all have the same last name.. but why would that matter? The only reference to last name is I am sorting by last name..!??
  15. leeburstroghm

I think only one has 2 specialties.. is all.. they are just like the others.. and 4 joins? only two.. specialties and then services.. unless you are talking about the repeat groups for education.. etc. It really has me puzzled also.. all the duplication issues were gone until recently.
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back