Recent content by louis037

1. L

Error inlineedit - mootools-core.js : Error 500

Hello everyone, I mage a website for referencing products on database. When I edit products in list on frontend and backend, I have this error : On Firefox : "Uncaught TypeError: b is null" The error is on line 92 of mootools-core.js On Edge : "Cannot read property 'insertBefore' of null"...
  2. L

Upsert from repeat group

Hello everyone, I would like to upsert values from repeat groups in new forms . Each time I defin ve values of my repeat group, the inserted value is only the first raw value : upsert makes only one row in database for the first group of my primary form. Could you help me please. Thanks
  3. L

Seeking community volunteers...

I've translated all the program in french, and many plugins : https://github.com/louis037/fabrik Feel free to mofdify and update them if you want
  4. L

Autofill for databasejoin multi-select to multi-select

Hello everyone, Has anyone encountered this problem : When I use autofill plugin to populate a multi-select databasejoin to another one, the value returned is the id of the repeat row, not the value of the column. The row is well selected, but the returned value is taken from 'id' not 'mycolumn'...
  5. L

Happy to work with this wonderful tool!

Happy to work with this wonderful tool!
  6. L

Dynamically assign values in repeat groups

Thank you very much Bauer!!! It works like a charm! the '.each( function() {' solve my problem! You're a genius!
  7. L

Thanks for your reply, I will try it... Maybe I have to write my own plugin to manage it...
  8. L

My dbjoin has a where :WHERE {thistable}.mission = '{access_control_learners___mission_raw}' AND {thistable}.shop = '{access_control_learners___store_raw}' and for the label : (SELECT firstname FROM `whitepages` WHERE `whitepages`.id = {thistable}.candidate),' ',(SELECT lastname FROM...
  9. L

Bauer, The automatic part is, as you suggest to assign to each group the associated index in dbjoin. What I want to do is indexing in an array my groups and in a calc element assign the corresponding index. Ie. form_group_repeat___field[0] -> value [0] form_group_repeat___field[1] -> value [1]...
  10. L

Hello Bauer, I'll respond to each of your questions : I use a database join, because I want to show a different Apprenant in each repeat group and I don't know how to manage to do it with a calc element. The apprenants are selected with the previous databasejoins : "Missions" and "Magasins"...
  11. L

Hello cheesegrits, I have a problem, It seems to me that it's easy, but I can't find the true...

Hello cheesegrits, I have a problem, It seems to me that it's easy, but I can't find the true solution. If you have the time, could you see : http://fabrikar.com/forums/index.php?threads/dynamically-assign-values-in-repeat-groups.48400/ Thanks!
  12. L

Thanks you very much!!! I managed to get indexed arrows of repeat groups and names, now, the job consists on show in a field (calc, display...) these values... Maybe a school case???
  13. L

Yes, it is!
  14. L

The apprenant is in a dropdown from a databasejoin for the moment... That I want : replace the dropdown by a calc element (or display) to show the name of the apprenant automatically : one by one in each repeat group. I think I have to make two arrays : one for the repeat group and another for...
  15. L

Here's a picture of it :
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back