Recent content by lszlsz

1. L

Export filtered list to CSV

Hi there To close the case properly: The above mentioned update did the trick: I just needed to activate "Include filters" in the list's csv export features and got the result I wanted. Thanks for the support - and for a great component! :-) Lorenz
  2. L

Thanks for your quick replies. It didn't work either when only one CSV button is available. And it's only one list for all three views. I'm using the latest J! and did a GitHub Update maybe two month ago. I will do so again - or wait for the next release.
  3. L

Hi! I have a list that I display with a pre-filtered module (or via the content plugin with filters) on a normal text page. I permit the user to export a csv (public) - only it does not work. See http://g-fras.org/en/world-wide-extension-study/africa/western-africa/nigeria.html (the top list...
  4. L

Erratic form submission?

Hi Yes, caches emptied and disabled. Internet security settings reduced, checked for Viruses and malware, etc. etc., In short, everything short of re-installing the operation system. Well, seems that Windows' variety of possible system statues is too much for a minimal HTML/JS standard ... I...
  5. L

Erratic form submission?

Thanks for the quick reply! I saw your testing, looks all fine to me too. As for now, only two specific machines are concerned. As we expect registrations form around the world I want to make sure as far as possible that people can register also with some say more shaky system configuration. No...
  6. L

Erratic form submission?

Hi there I have a form that shows some erratic behavior that I can't sort out. Mostly it works just fine, but on some machines submission of the form leads back to the form despite a redirect and without saving to the database. Those machines run Windows and show that issue in IE and FF. I...
  7. L

Joomla 3.5.1 Update Breaks Email Plugin w/ Attachments

Hi there I'm afraid I'm still having that issue. The update to Fabrik 3.4.3 (on a J! 3.5.1) was interrupted for some reasons so I made a manual update via ghtub following the instructions on this site. It solved some other issues but not this one. Can you suggest anything else to me? Thanks...
  8. L

No placeholder in dropdown default eval ?

Ah, I understand, that's obvious. But isn't there a way to access the input (already made but not saved yet) from a field before? That's what I'd like to achieve: First people select their country, depending on this selection the following field "regional_email" dropdown is set to a default and...
  9. L

No placeholder in dropdown default eval ?

Hi there I'm using a dropdown element where I want to set the default value dynamically. Here's the code: $ctry ='{3gam_registration_en___Country}'; $db =& JFactory::getDBO(); $query = "SELECT regional_email FROM countrysubregion WHERE country=$ctry"; $db->setQuery($query); return...
  10. L

Fabrik Form module " 0 Serialization of 'Closure' is not allowed"

Hi Has this problem been solved? If so I would be interested to learn how. I have a module with a two element form that is shown on every page for certain logged in user groups. It shows up on some pages on others I get the error. The only hint I have so far is that pages that use a blog...
  11. L

elements disappear when loading form

Hi all When I load a form e.g. via a menu link, all the elements are briefly visible, then they disappear and I only see the Save/Go back-buttons. See: http://www.g-fras.org/en/secretariat/test-extdir.html What am I missing? Cheers Lorenz PS: Latest Joomla version with latest Fabrik version...
  12. L

Date element: default value not stored correctly

Hi I have a date element where I set a default value say to 2015-7-31 1:00. If the value is not changed in the form, it ends up in the DB-table as 2015-07-30 22:00. If the value is changed it gets stored correctly. What am I missing? Thanks for your help! :-) Lorenz
  13. L

Filters show duplicated data

Hi Here are some more informations: The 'Country"-field I'm using for filtering is generated via a database join as dropdown. I thought it might be a problem there and changed the field type temporarily to "dropdown". When saving it wants to change the field type in the database. When I ok...
  14. L

Filters show duplicated data

Hi all I have issues with the filters. When I filter my data they show the right data but multiple times. See on http://www.g-fras.org/en/knowledge/extension-directory.html If you for example select ?Afghanistan? in the Country-filter you get all organizations listed in the database but each one...
  15. L

Related database problem

Hi Here's the situation: I have tabel A that contains training institutions. Table B contains courses. I want to make is possible that each institution can have several courses, so I joined the two tables and made a where statement in the institution table. 1. Problem In the edit form of...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back