Recent content by luca.decarlo

1. luca.decarlo

CSV Date Italian Format

Ok, done and the import works, even if the numeric fields created them varchar. If I try to edit the field from the elements section, I always get the same error (see attachment) If instead I create the element manually and try to change it from text to number and vice versa it works!
  2. luca.decarlo

Decimal fields

1. Incorrect formatting: in calc field -> Calc -> Custom Query: (Format(sum(litri_prepay) + sum(litri_fai_da_te), 2, 'IT-it')) 2. resolved: Wow it was simple, I was the one looking for the complicated solution! 2.1 Although you could improve the alignment and eliminate the ":"
  3. luca.decarlo

CSV Date Italian Format

I'm trying to import the csv file like you said: 1. create the db structure but the fields have complete filenames are different than those generated by the elements menu. (see attachment) 2. does not match a db table 3. on import it returns an error (attachment) ----- cassa.csv ----...
  4. luca.decarlo

CSV Date Italian Format

By importing a CSV file with date in Italian format (dd-mm-YY), set today's date in the jdate field in all records.
  5. luca.decarlo

Decimal fields

The operation is in a calculation element, I attach the screenshot of the 2 fields. in the list it works correctly, but if I try to add a new record it gives the divide by zero. Surely it does the calculation before it can enter the values.
  6. luca.decarlo

Decimal fields

1. with 'DE-de' i can see the decimal digit, but the format is not correct (see image) 2. calculation code: return number_format(('{conteggi___litri_fai_da_te}' + '{conteggi___litri_prepay}' + '{conteggi___litri_servito}') / (int)'{conteggi___giorni_mese}', 2, ",",".")
  7. luca.decarlo

Decimal fields

1. ....."so maybe format(number, 2, 'IT-it')" ... I had already tried it, but it doesn't work, it returns the number without decimals. 2. Yes, of course, when I add a new record the fields are all yet to be filled in. then it returns the "divide by zero" error!
  8. luca.decarlo

Decimal fields

I'm doing some testing and I've made some progress ... 1. I use the custom calculation and do the sum of the individual columns: eg. sum(litres_prepay) + sum(litres_do_it_yourself) + sum(litres_served), but if I try to use the function format(number, 'c', 'IT-it') it only eliminates the...
  9. luca.decarlo

Decimal fields

3 other small problems: 1. If I display the totals by columns: if the columns are "numeric" fields the total is correct and the format is correct, if they are calculated fields the total is incorrect and the format is also incorrect. 2. when I insert a new record and I have a field with the...
  10. luca.decarlo

Decimal fields

Ok Thanks, it works! For calculated fields in currency format, there is a similar display problem!, ie entering the value "%.2f" in the "string format" field does not display the correct separators.
  11. luca.decarlo

Decimal fields

Ok, thanks, I left input type -> number! But when it saves it doesn't record the decimals, if I write eg. 123456.99 save 123456.00!
  12. luca.decarlo

Decimal fields

I downloaded the latest update, but nothing has changed! If I set number format, it does not format, it formats the number in "Italian" (e.g. one thousand 1,000.00) and above all if I edit the record, it gives me the corresponding empty box!
  13. luca.decarlo

Decimal fields

Ok Thanks for the reply. To go on I had already set it to "text", but so obviously it doesn't format the numbers! I corrected the line you indicated but nothing changes!
  14. luca.decarlo

Decimal fields

I'm trying to use the fields to enter decimal values formatted in "Italian", i.e. with the "." thousands separator and "," decimal separator: e.g. 1,000,000.00 (one million). once configured the field with plug-in as "field", then in the "Advanced" tab, input type --> "Number", in the Formatting...
  15. luca.decarlo

Import CSV

No, I didn't have time, for now I solved it by having Fabrik create the table and then populate it by phpmyadmin.
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back