Recent content by mastafu99

1. M

Need some help in design

Hi, I am tryting to design user registration form for upcoming events. Can someone help me with following things: - right now i have 2 lists created: - event - dates id_dates joins to events id events has leftjoin left JOIN dates ON event.id = dates.event_id That gives me a...
  2. M

Randomize Records breaks list module

Hi, I have upgraded to 3.0.6.1 from 5.2 and I have noticed that if "Randomize Records" is set, then i get this warning in module listing entries with 1 prefilter. Without randomize module works fine. Warning: Illegal offset type in /xxx/joomla/components/com_fabrik/models/list.php on line...
  3. M

TypeError: this.list.form is null

Hi, I am getting this error ( TypeError: this.list.form is null) for lists shown with module. Screen shot of the error modules settings Any idea of why this js is throwing errors at me?
  4. M

mod_fabrik_list - shows wrong title?

Works, my fault. Sorry to trouble you guys. Next time will double check before asking :)
  5. M

troester: What you mean is that you can either see module's title or list's title yes ? I will check it then with stock template to see where is the problem. Thank you for checking the case.
  6. M

Just to show you guys what I am fighting with. Instead of Best comments I am getting Najlepsze komentarze (polish version of this phrase). When I turn off - Show title in Advanced options I get nothing. If you say that when I do that, I should see module's title then I will check module...
  7. M

Hello, Am I correct to notice that mod_fabrik_list shows chosen form's title instead the title from module. This small bug does not allow you to make multi language modules connected to one form. If you want to show title of the module on the website you are forced to display the one from...
  8. M

Out of date information regarding users own posts?

Ok thx for the info I am new to all this, but very eager to learn and to test and report as i find fabrik incredible component. With it i can build more feature rich web aplications. I got one more bug regarding calendar and its weird behaviour but i need to record it and show it as a movie...
  9. M

1. It would be a good idea to mention that you can do it either in the front by adding pre-filters in options under fabrik's menu. or in backend and then you do it in the list itself. 2. Like I mentioned adding works without these parameters. add record parameters Settings of other elements...
  10. M

Hi, Yesterday I was trying to follow this tutorial http://fabrikar.com/wiki/index.php/3.x_Tutorials_How_To_Restrict_Forms_And_Lists_To_A_Users_Own_Records, but it looks like it is out of date or somethings are broken (or i am wrong) 1. When you try to setup this in Lits's pre-filters...
  11. M

Plugin problem - ignoring settings

cheesegrits: Thank you for your replay, after some more tweaking, i have managed to sort it out. Thank you for your reaction.
  12. M

Plugin problem - ignoring settings

Hi guys, I am trying to setup Plugin - Redirect to be specific- in one of my forms. I've set it for Front end on New. Thera are 2 conditions. One of them is displaying thank you massage and redirects to other page. Now, the problem is that it looks like those settings are being ignored and...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back