Recent content by mattlamb

1. M

Many to Many trouble

Hi Rob, the first 3 joins are automatically made for repeats groups in the list. they are ok. The 4th one is a one to many which is working ok too. As you say, I am stuck on what to select on 'to'. because the key is in another table.. (not sure i'm saying this right) I have table A. I want...
  2. M

Many to Many trouble

See I think I need two joins? One to Contact_4_repeat to find out what venues the parents belong to, and one to Contacts to get the details. Because above I have linked the Venue ID to the contact ID, but the contact ID does not relate to the venue.
  3. M

Many to Many trouble

Thanks Rob, good to know I am on the right track. What I am after is a database of venues, contacts, etc, with most things many to many. I want to view the information as it relates to a venue - so when I view the venue detail , in tabs I also get the contacts, identified hazards etc. Attached...
  4. M

Many to Many trouble

Hi There, I am having some trouble getting a many to many setup to work. What I have : List of Venues List of Contacts Because a Contact might belong to more than one Venues, And a venue might have more than one contact, Contacts has repeating group with database join element to Venue. So I...
  5. M

Exclusive Downloads

ah of course I was logged in so didn't see that. Cheers
  6. M

Exclusive Downloads

Just a quick question, the http://fabrikar.com/subscribe page mentions there are exclusive downloads.. I did a few searches but not sure what these are - maybe they are something I could use :) Cheers Matt
  7. M

Uncaught TypeError

This is awesome support. Cheers! Closing the thread
  8. M

Uncaught TypeError

I added the $ to line 758, and yes, that seems to have solved everything. Thanks! Will that get updated in the github?
  9. M

Uncaught TypeError

ok so i have made a copy of the menu item to load the same list in protostar template. /venue-list-proto/details/1/1 /venue-list-proto/form/1/1-qbe-stadium The JS error still exists. However it seems to have fixed the button groups rendering, but not the other issues - maps, date pickers etc...
  10. M

Uncaught TypeError

Hi I have an error in my JS /media/com_fabrik/js/element.js:759 (with joomla debug on to turn off compression - same error exists with debug off but in the element-min.js) Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'getParent' of null I think this is the cause of strange behaviour i am having...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back