Recent content by mauro

1. mauro

[BUG] Validations troubles with elements and "Or user field" access permission

From further investigation, I think the problem is not related only to the frontend, but occurs for every user logged with the same joomla userID specified in the "Or user field" and that doesn't have the ACL specified in the "Form (edit)" field. So, in my case, with the above permissions you...
  2. mauro

I found the problem and I think this could be a bug. I have the following Access permissions for the password element in my registration form: Form (add): Public Form (edit): Super User Or user field: joomlaUserID Details view: Super User Or user field: - List View: Super Users with the above...
  3. mauro

Display Element incorrectly saving in DB

I think you have to set to NO the "Save to database" option in the Access options of the element.
  4. mauro

Hi, I created a form for customized registration, so I use the "juser" plugin in the relative form. Everything works well except one thing: the password field... Strangely, its validations in frontend work as expected only during a NEW user registration. If I use the same form to EDIT (in...
  5. mauro

Code injection

You could use the methods "quote" and "quoteName" from the Joomla API. For example: $db = JFactory::getDBO(); $query = 'SELECT * FROM someTable WHERE ' . $db->quoteName($fieldName) . '=' . $db->quote('{someTable___someField}'); You can read some guidelines here: LINK.
  6. mauro

JS Shows Hidden Elements

To avoid the problem you could set the elements as hidden, then show them with js events. You can see how to do it in this thread: LINK.
  7. mauro

Form Syntax Error - HELP!

I would create a new list to see if adding a new record to the new list gives the same error message. In this case, it could be some incompatibility between the last official Fabrik release and the last Joomla update. Anyway, I use the last Fabrik code from github and the last Joomla version...
  8. mauro

html/plain parts swapped in the email sent by juser plugin?

Yes, it's strange that no one noticed that... I suppose many Fabrik users send customized html email instead of the default plaintext joomla one (when the user registers with a customized Fabrik form), so they didn't care... Anyway, thank you very much for the correction!
  9. mauro

Hi, I managed to solve the problem by a little change in the code of this Fabrik file: plugins/fabrik_form/juser/juser.php From line 674: // Send the registration email. if ($emailSubject !== '') { $return =...
  10. mauro

Hi, FilMar, thanks for your reply, I just tried to make that override in my template, and now I can set 'Allow User Registration' to Yes (and with the override, when I use the link to register from the standard login module of joomla, I am correctly redirected to my customized fabrik...
  11. mauro

Hi, I'm using the juser plugin for a customized registration form, with the following params: Bypass activation NO Bypass registration YES Account details email NO Bypass all email NO Password Reset NO Allow User Registration is set to NO in the joomla settings, because I...
  12. mauro

Form PHP

I'm unable to understand your problem well because there are too little details (and, by the way, I'm a newbie of Fabrik) but, generally speaking, if you have to hide/unhide or disable/enable some field based on some condition, nomally I would do that with some javascript code related to the...
  13. mauro

Form PHP

If it works only sometimes, try to envelope your javascript code inside a setTimeout... Something like this: setTimeout( function() { ...PLACE YOUR JS CODE HERE... }, 100);
  14. mauro

How to change the text in the 'add' link of the list view

Oh my gosh... I swear I checked multiple times all the options and I wasn't able to see that! I was just testing some js code like this: var $addbtn = Fabrik.getBlock('list_XX').form.getElementsByClassName('addbutton')[0]; $addbtn.innerHTML = '<i data-isicon="true" class="icon-plus"></i> MY...
  15. mauro

How to change the text in the 'add' link of the list view

Hi, maybe I'm missing something but I have not found yet an option in the Fabrik backend to change the text of the "(+) Add" link displayed above a list view. Instead of "Add", I would like to display something more specific for that list, like "Add a category of documents". Of course, different...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back