Recent content by ncy

1. N

Recenter/Resize Google Map on Browser Resize

Is there a good way to trigger the googlemap to redraw (i.e. recenter and resize) when the browser window is resized? I would like a map that is sized according to the browser's current window size. Also, is there a reason why the map height has to be a hard number and can't be a percentage...
  2. N

fileupload Odd (Unintuitive) Delete Behavior

Thanks for the reply. Good to know this element is in the work queue. I found some more things (AJAX uploads ON): Set element's "If existing image found?" to "Leave original file & increment new file's name." Click on Add Files and choose a file. Click on Add Files and choose the same file...
  3. N

fileupload Odd (Unintuitive) Delete Behavior

Hi, I've been playing around with the fileupload plugin, and it took me awhile to understand what was going on with deleting. AJAX uploads OFF: Upload a file and save the record. Edit the record. The file link appears with a delete button. Click Delete and confirm OK to delete the reference...
  4. N

Google ReCaptcha in another language ?

I'm using invisible reCAPTCHA v3 and needed to add the following code to fabrik-element-captcha-nocaptcha-invisible.php. Reference: developers.google.com/recaptcha/docs/v3 <script src="https://www.google.com/recaptcha/api.js?hl=<?php echo $d->lang; ?>&render=<?php echo $d->site_key...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back