Recent content by panca

1. P

Double Result on Count Element Calculation

No is not grouped by. But my list have repeated group element
  2. P

Double Result on Count Element Calculation

Hello Why result of count element calculation is double result like this screenshoot, how to fix this. I use the drop down element with count calculation. is this a bug?
  3. P

JS error with "Front-end Select" for databasejoin

databasejoin autocomplete not filled when select data from popup form??
  4. P

Now it's worked! I recreate menu thats link to fabrik list and it's worked. Thank you :)
  5. P

I've update fabrik from github. The problem is if I login in frontend and I add data from list view by click add button, the form show up and I try to select databasejoin element by click select button and I try to select data from popup with no success. But if I add menu in frontend to...
  6. P

i cannot select data in frontend
  7. P

How to calculation joined repeat group ??

Problem solved reference from this thread http://fabrikar.com/forums/showthread.php?t=10354 :)
  8. P

How to calculation joined repeat group ??

Hello I use joomla 2.5.8 Fabrik 3.0.7 How to calculation average in joined repeat group ?? and how if average one of the elements is empty? This is an illustration of his tables : students : id, name , id_tes (joined repeat group) test_results: id, student_id, test1, test2, test3, average...
  9. P

Hello, can you help me? Please, look this thread http://fabrikar.com/forums/showthread.php?t=30485

Hello, can you help me? Please, look this thread http://fabrikar.com/forums/showthread.php?t=30485
  10. P

Warning: array_keys() [function.array-keys]: The first argument should be an array in

"Warning: array_keys() [function.array-keys]: The first argument should be an array in /home/xxx/public_html/plugins/fabrik_element/databasejoin/databasejoin.php on line 2758". I got this message when edit table in frontend that have a database join element and use inlineEdit. This only hapen...
  11. P

When edit joined table value not shown in form joined table

Now it's worked Now it's worked. Table must have internal id even you created by mysql or PhpMyAdmin.
  12. P

Database Join Element Selections not reflected on edit

Now it's worked Now it's worked, i use internal id plugin. when joined table. Not sure but I think Table must have internal id plugin to work properly. Even you create table in Mysql query or phpMyAdmin.
  13. P

When edit joined table value not shown in form joined table

Environment: -Joomla 2.5.7 -Fabrik 3.0.7 with latest GitHub Update -Chrome Issue: -After applying latest GitHub update I Make joined table and when I edit joined table value not shown in form joined table ?? how to fix this??
  14. P

Database Join Element Selections not reflected on edit

I use fabrik 3.0.7 and joomla 2.5.7. My problem : - when I join with other table and when I edit joined table the value in element form not shown ??? is there fix for this problem??
  15. P

400 error csv import

Yes, I have same problem! when I click import csv button 404 error page shown Fabrik 3.0.7 Joomla 2.5.7
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back