Recent content by panos

1. P

How to insert image element, from table row, into an joomla article

Hello, i`d like to know the way to insert an image, like, for example other elements, using something like: {fabrik view=element list=79 rowid=[param1] element=list_name___image_element} and after the proper url
  2. P

fileupload element error: filename not readable in list

i'll try Ubuntu 17.10, is it 32 or 64 bit ?
  3. P

i have try in 16 & 18 version of ubuntu but i had the same Can you please tell me, as alternative, how to write in "Rename Code" so that file name it will be (user id + file name) ?
  4. P

do you now an edition of ubuntu server (and php, joomla as well) that works ?
  5. P

as conclusion: the name of the every file (not only pictures) it doesn't appeared, in list, until the first non greek character so if the name is: ??_?????.gif , it will appeared like: _?????.gif
  6. P

and this doesn't happen with english names: (map_anal_skyros.jpg )
  7. P

Well, that happen only for pictures jpg , gif even if they looks right in database:
  8. P

Very nice now, my last problem is that the name of the uploaded file, isnt visible, just it's extension (.jpg) can we do something about ?
  9. P

well send a pic from joomla admin: i tried again, a full github update and put "No" at the specific line of the .ini file, but still underscores... i have to make all changes of page: Added 'clean filename' option, to disable default behavior of allowing only alphanumeric ?
  10. P

for me is still underscores...
  11. P

well i made a full github update, put the No (as described in the line) and upload the file, but still the same... -After i followed all the changes, as described at the link of Wednesday at 7:42 PM msg but nothing yet...
  12. P

yes keep panos and delete the others, for sure i didnt create all this accounts.
  13. P

send you a pic about :
  14. P

Can i do something about my subscription ?
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back