Recent content by QueenofHearts

1. Q

How Can User Edit Settings

Thank you for trying to help, I just can't get it working. Don't worry about it though, I will just use something else.
  2. Q

I am trying to limit user access to records that they create, I have a "User" element, but I still can't get it working. I updated Fabrik on Monday morning I think.
  3. Q

Oh, I had a question, when I get this working, when a user changes their settings it will update everywhere won't like, if they changed their password, it would change it in Joomla! Users?
  4. Q

I uploaded the images, thank you very much for helping me figure this out, I have to get this site up. QueenofHearts
  5. Q

Thank you for replying, I have a "User" element, and I set the access level in the list settings, but I still get the same error. I can't buy a subscription, I just don't have the money, the whole reason I am building this site is to help my family, and help with my Dads medical bills.
  6. Q

This is the error I get when I follow the steps for users editing their information Unknown column 'register.userid' in 'where clause' SQL=SELECT SQL_CALC_FOUND_ROWS DISTINCT `register`.`id` AS `register___id`, `register`.`id` AS `register___id_raw`, `register`.`date_time` AS...
  7. Q

Anybody that knows anything about this, please give me some advice, I have to get this site up so I can help my family.
  8. Q

PayPal Setup

I am still trying to figure this out, when someone is already registered, and they want to pay to feature their auction item, how would I set it up on Fabrik were they pay a fee?
  9. Q

PayPal Setup

Hi, I have another problem, I just can't understand how to setup the PayPal payment, I don't know which elements to use, or how to setup the ID's. I don't want to put in shipping, because it is a online service, that is being bought, and it is a single fee. I looked for a tutorial, but I...
  10. Q

Hi, First let me start off by saying Fabrik is really awesome, and I really appreciate the people who work to keep it updated. :) I am having a lot of trouble with, nothing seems to work, I have read the documentation, but nothing seems. :confused: How can I make it to were users can edit...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back