Recent content by randyfarnsworth

1. randyfarnsworth

Edit & Delete buttons missing from list view after 3.1rc1 upgrade

Sorry, due to the complexity of our 9 sites, we won't be upgrading Joomla until 3.5 is out next year. I should have said that. And you're right, I hadn't tried the floating option before. In fact, I didn't know that the popup was supposed to appear after you checked the box! It works as it...
  2. randyfarnsworth

If you look at the following page source, you can see the <div style="display:none"> </div>. That is where the edit/delete buttons should be. But I can't figure out where that css rule is coming from.
  3. randyfarnsworth

I've done all the cache removal/clearing/etc steps and I tried this in multiple browsers with the same result. I've also tried it on many different Fabrik Lists in different sites that all have different CSS sheets. All these sites were recently upgraded to Fabrik 3.1rc1. Here's a screenshot of...
  4. randyfarnsworth

Anyone else with this same problem?
  5. randyfarnsworth

By the way, I did the update using github, so it should be the latest build.
  6. randyfarnsworth

Any database changes in 3.1?

Thanks. The update went smoothly. I only needed to change the date format in the elements without messing with the databases at all. Good job on a great upgrade!
  7. randyfarnsworth

The title explains it. I have a listing of items where there used to be an Edit and a Delete button. Those are both missing. This happens in multiple lists in different databases. When I view the list (in the backend) the edit and delete buttons appear for a brief second, then are gone. I think...
  8. randyfarnsworth

Any database changes in 3.1?

I'm 3.0.8 and want to upgrade to 3.1. Are there any major db changes that will make the new version incompatible with the db entries of 3.0.8?
  9. randyfarnsworth

List navigation buttons messed up in 3.0.9

Since everything else seems to work with this update except for the list navigation, I went ahead and ran the 3.0.9 update on our prod site and it has the same problem: http://tax.utah.gov/forms-pubs (scroll to bottom)
  10. randyfarnsworth

I wish I could give you access, but even though there's no sensitive info on that server, it's still a government server. You know ? the government can spy on you, but you're not allowed to know what we're doing (ha). I'll see if I can figure out a way to get the Fabrik List Module updated to...
  11. randyfarnsworth

Rob: http://tax.utah.gov/forms-pubs is my prod site which I haven't updated to 3.0.9 yet. The test site isn't accessible to the public. Troester: I did all the steps you suggested and all items in extension manager show 3.0.9 EXCEPT Fabrik List Module (Administrator), and a few other minor...
  12. randyfarnsworth

This is the list, but this is on our production server where Fabrik is still on 3.0.8. http://tax.utah.gov/forms-pubs Our staging server is inaccessible outside our building, and that's where I'm installing 3.0.9. I scanned through my Fabrik-related extensions in Extension Manager and found...
  13. randyfarnsworth

I just went in and deleted/cleared all browser and Joomla cache and it didn't make a difference. I tried different browsers and it still is messed up. I'm on a Mac ? tested with latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, and Safari. I updated Fabrik using the extension update method, not using your...
  14. randyfarnsworth

I just updated my Fabrik install to 3.0.9 from 3.0.8. Seems to work OK except for the navigation buttons at the bottom of my lists are messed up. Here's what it looks like now. Here's how it used to look: Is there something I can do to fix this? Thanks.
  15. randyfarnsworth

Problem with repeatable group and field validation

Still having a problem with this. Has anyone else seen the same issue?
Back