Recent content by ronhon

1. R

Default time value is not set in repeated group after update to 3.8

Hi there, After upgrading from fabrik 3.3.3 to 3.8, default value for time is only set for the first group. Changing the add ACL as sugested in a related thread does not help. Default value for the date element ( Eval = No) : 9:00 Show Time selector = Yes In the first group 09:00 is...
  2. R

Prefilter conditions are not grouped in generated query after upgrade to 3.8

Thanks for the quick response Hugh, its OK now Kind regards, Ronald
  3. R

Prefilter conditions are not grouped in generated query after upgrade to 3.8

Hi there, I just upgraded Fabrik from 3.3.3 to 3.8 and noticed that the grouped setting in list prefilter is not handled right anymore. Please find a screenshot of a pre filter setting and the generated queries (both 3.3.3 and 3.8) in the attachments. Can you please provide me with a fix for this?
  4. R

Download version 3.5.2 infected?

Thanks Hugh
  5. R

Download version 3.5.2 infected?

Hi There, I just upgraded my development environment to fabrik 3.5.2, downloaded from fabrikar.com/download. After installation emails started to be sent. I found out that following code is placed at the top in administrator/components/com_fabrik/fabrik.php...
  6. R

How to get repeated group index in javascript

Thanks very much for your comprehensive explanation Hugh. It's all functioning nicely now. Thanks, thanks, thanks :-)
  7. R

How to get repeated group index in javascript

Hi, I would like to know in my javascript code on which row in a repeated group the add button is pushed. (I'm up to make some kind of an insert function for a repeated group). Is this possible? And if so, can you tell me how? What I have now is : requirejs(['fab/fabrik'], function (fabrik) {...
  8. R

Enable Encryption for a textarea element has side effect on a fileupload element in the same form

I found out what was wrong here: By mistake I defined a hidden databasejoin element "answer.question id" to "question.id" which was messing up the html generation. Make the database join a field or disable the database join solved the problem. Sorry having bothered you (If I did)
  9. R

Enable Encryption for a textarea element has side effect on a fileupload element in the same form

Hi there, I encountered some strange effect of setting Encrypt Data to Yes for a textarea. First nothing was shown in the field after I set Encrypt Data to Yes. Then I encrypted the column directly in the database with "UPDATE <table> SET <field> = AES_ENCRYPT(<field>, ?<secret>')". After this...
  10. R

Session variable not passed to redirected Fabrik pages on first try in a session, subsequent tries a

Hi Hugh, Troester I first had to finish a running project before trying the new Fabrik release. I did a quick try with the 7 november github version. That did not solve the problem and caused some new issues in the application I was developing. I learned that the issue was not a fabrik one. I...
  11. R

Session variable not passed to redirected Fabrik pages on first try in a session, subsequent tries a

Ah, I see, thanks for making me aware of the new release. I will upgrade on short notice but I doubt if it is the solution for my problem. As I understand this setting is Ajax related. I did not set ajax calculation to Yes. I added this testfield just to see what was happening. The initial...
  12. R

Cant find a setting "Calc on Load" I only see "Only Calc on Save" , plesae find attached screenshot. Am I loooking at the wrong place?
  13. R

Hi Troester, do you mean the setting for the calc element? " Only Calc on save" is set to NO
  14. R

Hi guys, I hope you can help me, I connected some Fabric screens with redirects to build a taylor made shopping cart. In the first attempt to register and buy something, a session variable is set in the first page but not accessible in the next pages. However if the shopping cart is selected...
  15. R

{$my->id} not substituted in EXISTS prefilter

Thanks Hugh, It works fine now. I don't think having a list plugin on the list makes the difference. I did not have one on the list.
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back