Recent content by rosede

1. rosede

Can I create bar codes and print labels?

Thank you. Daryl
  2. rosede

Can I print the QR-Code, and can it be formatted for a label? Thank you. Daryl
  3. rosede

Is it possible to create bar codes and print labels using Fabrik? I would really like to print up labels with bar codes so I can identify what equipment I have in boxes that I am shipping. Thanks Daryl
  4. rosede

Unable to connect to the database

That worked. Thank you. Daryl
  5. rosede

Hugh, I've made it passed that error. Apparently I needed to make the connection the default. Once I checked that box, I was able to successfully test the connection. However, because I had deleted the original connection and created a new connection. my lists and forms are not able to...
  6. rosede

A quick update. I was able to re-install Fabrik 3.7, but I'm still not able to connect to the database. The FabrikWorker::encryptCipher() error went away, but I'm still getting the "Unable to connect" error. I decided to remove that connection and setup a new one, but I still get the...
  7. rosede

I don't have access to my work, but I'm still poking around looking at the code on Github. I see lines 177 & 178 are already commented out. /** $encryptedPassword = FabrikWorker::encryptCipher($data['password']); $decryptedPassword =...
  8. rosede

Thank you. I'll try commenting out encrypt/decrypt first. If that doesn't help, then I'll try to re-install Fabrik. Thank you for your help. I appreciate it. Daryl
  9. rosede

I'm sorry, I was trying to squeeze in a few minutes of work, before going to work, and I posted a quick reply without thinking through what I was typing. :( After I posted my reply, I realized that you had given me three options, and I only tried one, commenting out lines 177 & 178 (178 was...
  10. rosede

Sorry, but that did not help. I'm still receiving the same error. Daryl
  11. rosede

I press "Test Connection", and I get "Error, Unable to connect". Daryl
  12. rosede

I did and Iget this error: An error has occurred. 0 Call to undefined method FabrikWorker::encryptCipher()
  13. rosede

I made a mistake, and needed to recover from backup. I use Akeeba to backup my Joomla development sites. I recovered from the most recent backup, but now I'm not able to connect to the database. I don't see anything wrong in the connections settings. It's pretty basic. Any thoughts? Thank...
  14. rosede

Next step in inventory management

Hello, I need some help in figuring out the next step in my inventory management application. I have a donor table, an equipment table and an application which is broken down into three tables, Applicant, School Contact Info and School Info. I have shelves full of computer equipment, some in...
  15. rosede

Can I have a multip page form?

Hugh, I have one question. I'm not sure about this step. I'm not sure how to hide the form. Thank you. Daryl
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Staff online

Members online

Back