Recent content by sams

1. S

I have the following error on both the front end and the backend

LOVE HUNTSVILLE!!! My little sister used to live there. I went to Parent-Child Space Camp Weekend with my Son almost 20 years ago. It was absolutely Awesome. I live in Marietta about 20 minutes or so North of the Sun Trust Park.
  2. S

I am trying to automate a biweekly update to the table from another table. Is there a command I can run in a Cron from the command line to do this update? S
  3. S

OMG, I totally forgot that step. You are the BEST Hugh. If your ever in the Atlanta Area I owe you some of the Shrimp and Cheesegrits and a Homebrew to go with it! Sam
  4. S

So I just moved and I'm physically exhausted and need this to work. It is the first project I'm on in my new house. I know I'm probably missing something really simple but I keep missing the same thing I keep getting the following error when I try to access the list data both in the front end...
  5. S

Add Fields to Group List Heading

I have a database that is sorted by Group (I.E. Company), the data has information on each companies projects for the last year and current projects. This data also has some computed fields that are totals for the current year to date, 12 months previous and total of records in the database...
  6. S

Stripe Connect?

I was hoping it would be a bit simpler. Thanx for the answers though. I do appreciate it. Sam
  7. S

Stripe Connect?

may not be worth it. I can buy an already programmed Connect package for one of the Ecommerce Addons for $89. I could always just access their data tables. It's not as elegant, but may work. I'm really looking for a php solution to rival Sharetribe (it's an opensource Marketplace written in...
  8. S

Stripe Connect?

What would be the charge?
  9. S

Stripe Connect?

If you haven't seen Stripe Connect it is a way to have multiple vendors on your site and setup comisssions and payouts to be automated. You can see more about it at https://stripe.com/docs/connect I am very interested in getting the Stripe Plugin to also work with Stripe Connect. I have...
  10. S

User editing own record only

Thanx!
  11. S

User editing own record only

I am probably searching wrong, but I need to setup so that users can only see and edit their own records. An Admin will have to be able to see them all (and search). I'm sure the solution is simple and there, but I am just a bit stuck. Can someone please point me in the right direction on this.
  12. S

Menu Links stopped working after joomla upgrade

I fixed the first issue by going through and deleting the Params data in the problematic records. I used this tool https://www.robertwent.com/blog/fixing-json-data-errors-after-updating-to-joomla-3-6-3/ to find the problem rows in the data and then simply deleted the params data in these rows...
  13. S

Just Fabrik. I read through the fix(es) on the forum link and it looks to be an error with syntax error on some of the data. I also found some errors on the acymailing, but I have a fix for those that I have not implemented yet. Somewhere in one of the upgrades it appears that there are some...
  14. S

I changed that line in the Json.php and it doesn't appear to report anything different to me.
  15. S

I have a Fabrik Install that I upgraded to the most recent version on Github (3.8.1) everything was working. Than I upgraded Joomla from 3.6.x to the most current version 3.8.6 and Fabrik opens fine in the backend, however all my links on the front end (including one that I created new just for...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back