Recent content by softmouv

1. S

group by more 1 field

Hi, Is it possible to have more than one field with group by in a list. group by fiield1,field3 Thank's for your reply JLV
  2. S

Inline edit plugin

hi troester, I edit without problem multiple elements but when i save the form some edit form elements are not refresh in the list. In list navigation option "Ajaxifier" = yes. {"inv___csor":["inv___csor", "inv___datsor", "inv___causesort"]} I take new values for csor,datsor,causesort when i...
  3. S

Inline edit plugin

when i use multiple element at the same time it's just the element which is clicked that is refresh in the list the other element are updated but not refresh..
  4. S

list problem with the last fabrik update

thank's all works fine now...
  5. S

I have made some investigations the problem is comming with prefilter list the field displayed in the corner is the filter name.
  6. S

I have updated with the last fabrik version but when i want display a list there 's just the last field name of my table which is diplayed in the corner of the screen.
  7. S

problem with advanced search

it work's fine now... thank's rob...:)
  8. S

Hi Rob, I have downloaded and updated with the last Github (3.0.8-1229) version and no change always the same problem.
  9. S

hi, First thing you create a filter and you apply it then tou want to clean it you click on the clean button and apply button no change appears. you close the advanced search windows and do a new advanced search it's the old filter that appears. you want to suppress this filter by clicking on...
  10. S

Problem with advanced search

hi rob, when i clear the filter there's no filter but when i close the list and i come back in this list the old filter is displayed.. best regard's
  11. S

hi rob a few later the video http://screencast.com/t/d2FBbRgf thx jlv
  12. S

hi, always the same problem version (joomla 3.1.1) fabrik 3.1b-454-g893314b
  13. S

With advanced search When I clear filters and I click apply button (Filter are cleared) but the list is allways the same with old filter.
  14. S

pdf file download corrupted

big mistake sorry...because I use download script...it's normal...
  15. S

pdf file download corrupted

In a list I am using fileupload plugin to download pdf file . when i open the source file with acrobat no problem but when i download this file I can't open this one because there is some code added at the head of this file(diff.jpg). is there an option to disable this code??? (debug pdf...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back