Recent content by SymOn75

1. S

[SOLVED]Format string calc element

Thanks myfatebiz!!!! It work very well!
  2. S

If I've understood correctly in form view calc 1 show result with thousand separator, and calc 2 show in list, for each row, result without thousand separator and sum of column without thousand separator? I think this doesn't solve my problem. I need to show in list view cal element and sum of...
  3. S

It works!!! Great! Now there's a last problem: why the sum column in calc element it's wrong??? See the attachment picture
  4. S

Simple test it's ok. It return me the result 10,000. But why it doesn't work with the first code?
  5. S

Thanks myfatebiz for your help but it doesn't work :( When in calculation area I put your code the results is as follow: - if in elementA (or B) I insert a number with thousands like (for example) 1000 it shows in results "1"!!!! I need in result calc element a number with thousands...
  6. S

friendly bump...
  7. S

Hi, Fabrik is fantastic and allows me to develop many applications. I've a problem with format string in calc element (J2.5 and Fabrik 3.0.x) My calc element is as follows: Calculation: return '{tablename___elementA'} + '{tablename___elementB'}; Format string: ? %01.2f It work fine but when...
  8. S

List plugins issue [SOLVED]

I solved it! Thanks troester!!! ;)
  9. S

Hi troester, I've tried to do this: 1) Disable fabrik system plugin via phpMyAdmin and web site go on well 2) Enable error reporting to Maximun in backend 3) Enable fabrik system plugin via phpMyAdmin 4) try to go on frontend 8and backend too) and it shows this message Notice: Use of undefined...
  10. S

I've already done it but there's still blank page...
  11. S

...friendly bump... What's happened to my joomla website?
  12. S

Yes :(
  13. S

Hi troester, thanks for your reply. I've updated from github and now I've a blank page in backened and in frontend :( What's happened?
  14. S

friendly bump...
  15. S

Hi, In Fabrik 3.1 (with joomla! 3.3) I can only add one list plugin. For example, in joomla backend, I open my list for edit it and I go to Plug-ins tab. I click to "add" button and I set a new plug-in, for example, inlinedit. After save it I return to Plug-ins tab and if I add a new plug-in the...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back