Recent content by tesla

1. tesla

Site compromised via plugin.pluginAjax

Update went through as you suggested. Files are with today's timestamp. Thank you!
  2. tesla

Hi, I used J! updater and it went smooth. However, when I check the file in question I see it is with a date back in 2016, so obviously the update didn't happen. What could be the reason, or how can I find out? Can you pelase point me to a step by step guide to do a manual update?
  3. tesla

Hello, File (./plugins/fabrik_element/fileupload/fileupload.php) in my system didn't have any spoofcheck in it. My File Upload is 3.8.1 from Feb 2018. I have uninstalled the extension until you help me figure out what is going on. Looking forward to hear from you with any further guidance you...
  4. tesla

Hello Hugh, I just saw that my website shows same message instead of my front page like user quantility wrote back in August 2017 I am on version 3.8 and I thought this issue is fixed. This is the second time when this happens in the last two months. The first time though I wa running on old...
  5. tesla

Tips in LIST shown with HTML code

Hello, In test environment I have updated to Joompa 3.5 and Fabrik 3.4.3 and to the lates update for Bootstrap JLayout and quess what :) - tips are not visible at all. I am using the same Purity III template Do you have any clue what may be causing this behavior? Thanks!
  6. tesla

Dropdown extremely slow only in IE.... not usable - showstopper.

Please check the other thread. Hopefully it will help you out. Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk
  7. tesla

Customize fabrik_view_url in List View LINKS menu

I just edited my previous post because I realised I am coping in the wrong folder (which was: components/com_fabrik/views/list/tmpl/my_bootstrap_disk/listactions) not expecting that someone will respond so quick in Sunday afternoon. Sorry for that and big thank you for so high level of service...
  8. tesla

I tried but cant even open my homepage (although I changed .htaccess back to htaccess.txt and commented (added #) in the line "RewriteBase /" in this file. So, unable to see the structure of the unsef-ed url ... I tried also what hugh suggesed and as explained in here: copied the files and...
  9. tesla

Thanks so much hugh and troester, for your suggestions! I tried to use "unSEFed" links with big hopes but with small success :) When clicking the details view button I try to open a page outside com_fabrik (it is actually a porduct page build within com_hikashop component). The closest I get...
  10. tesla

Hello, I try to change the default fabrik_view_url in List View by placing the following in Custom detail URL field: catalog/products/product/{fu0_cat_itemid_typeid___ID_raw}- The result is the link I need with the following addition at the end of the URL: "?rowid=14063" How where I should make...
  11. tesla

I wish I did :) I am not used to update the bootstrap 3 and missed that. After update of it I can confirm tips are visible on the front end as well! Thanks, hugh! P.S. Shall I close this thread or better keep ti open?!
  12. tesla

I was too quick to reply prior to complete all tests :( Tips work only on backend (list view), no tips at all on the front end (tested on a few lists) ... What I am doing wrong?!
  13. tesla

Sorry for late feedback. Just updated to the latest GitHub. Tips work as expected! Thank you!
  14. tesla

30+ sec. delay to initially load a list

O-oooo :) What if I index my primary key which is value in the CDD (it is actually indexed at the moment) ?!
  15. tesla

GitHub update - Fabrick Package not updated

Thanks for blast response, troester! If you'd like you can delete this thread.
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back