Recent content by Tessa

1. Tessa

Email Notification When File is Uploaded

I can't believe I forgot the quotes. It works now! (It's been awhile) Thank you!
  2. Tessa

Email Notification When File is Uploaded

Hello. After spending an hour reading through every possible forum post and fabrik wiki/documentation, I've seen many postings with the same question, but with no solution. I understand in order to achieve these results, I need to: Go to Form Plugin -do "Email" On Both new and edit Add a...
  3. Tessa

How to create an invoice system with fabrik?

Create a new thread to avoid confusion, so others can go back to this thread within the topic that they are looking for to help them too.
  4. Tessa

You are very welcome :-)
  5. Tessa

check before saving and show entries

HI Susannanam, I have had to do the SAME exact thing for a form of mine. I had to check if existing data existed. If existing data exists already, form does not submit, and redirects to that record on edit mode. Of course, the code would be MUCH simpler than my version, because I'm checking...
  6. Tessa

Bug? Ajax Calculation Not Working

I have 3 calculation fields that are set to: Only Calc On Save: No Ajax Calculation: Yes Note: No javascript firebug errors in console All values show as zero. When I save the form, then edit the row, all the calc fields display correctly with the number values. I updated from github 2...
  7. Tessa

Link to file problem

Xueren, Can you explain why you are going to a file on your personal computer? It's designed to retrieve a file from a server, not your computer.
  8. Tessa

Hi Kinnorvi, for the total, you can do this in a calc plugin: $subtotal = "{tblFoo___elementname}"; $total = $subtotal * .016; return $total;
  9. Tessa

Search products on list of categories

CSIM, if you don't find it on your Extensions "Discover" list, you can update to latest github version github.com/fabrik/fabrik (joomla 2.5 version) and then Discover, and install the Fabrik Search plugin. Enabling this plugin allows for you to be able to do extensive searches through fabrik...
  10. Tessa

Cascading Dropdown Element - Based on multiple fields

Hello. I have a Year table, a Brand table, and a Model table. Right now, if you select a Year, the Models will filter (each year has many models). But, then you see all the brands! Is it possible to select a Brand and the Models will filter? So the models are only showing based on your...
  11. Tessa

How to Update Related Records if Checkbox is checked

Okay I sent you a skype message.
  12. Tessa

Great article Rob! I'm still a bit inexperienced when it comes to JS. I tried to paste my code but it got wiped a few times, so I am using a pastebin type of site. Is this any closer? The JS is messed up, but you see my idea? :-D http://snipt.org/XBm8
  13. Tessa

Fabrik Form custom PHP - Update 2 fields if condition is met

I've never used a scheduled task so I'm a bit hesitant to learn something new! It should only run when a person views a list anyways because it changes the cell "green" when it's approved, so it's a visual thing :-) So thanks, it works exactly how it should!
  14. Tessa

Thanks again for the help, but I'm not seeing how this would work if I selected a checkbox and if the checkbox is checked, then it should update all the related records (all sizes) to that model. I can't wrap it with if (checkbox == "1") because there is no value assigned to it. It has to...
  15. Tessa

Fabrik Form custom PHP - Update 2 fields if condition is met

Hi Troester, yes it is a field in the form. There are no database joins. So I was looking at the Form and looks like the code won't work in form processing. This script needs to happen without even opening a form. It should work automatically in 14 days. I just put the code in default_row...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back