Recent content by toots

1. T

[Solved]Serialization of 'Closure' is not allowed

OK i found ! I unpublished somme content plugin to test and step by step ... i found. There is conflict with another content plugin : Content - Community Builder Author: This plugin replaces the author with their Community Builder formatted name. I unpublished this plugin and it works now.
  2. T

I tried to unpublish all articles. I no longer have error when i display empty list. I tried publish article wich use fabrik plugin, I nolonger have error !? I tried to create and publish an article in the same category with title "xsqxsqxsqxqsxqx" and content: "xsqxsqxsqxqsxqx" ==> i have the...
  3. T

No, unfortunately :( In a list, I have one article which use fabrik plugin with {fabrik view=list id=14} When i delete {fabrik view=list id=14} in article, i no longer have the error.
  4. T

PHP Version 5.5.29 I use J! "Category List" menu item. I've the error when i display the list of articles. When i display article there is no problem.
  5. T

Hi, I use "fabrik content plugin" to display a list. It works perfecly when i display my article by a link in menu. However, when i want display list of articles of a category, where is an article that use fabrik content plugin, i have this error message: Serialization of 'Closure' is not...
  6. T

List template with bootstrap

Oh ok, il will update fabrik with GitHub. Thx ;)
  7. T

div template doesn't work and i use bootstraop template.
  8. T

Hi, I upgraded my website to 3.3.x and installed Fabrik 3.2. With fabrik 3, i created a list template that doesn't work with bootstrap. I create a copy of bootstrap template to MyTemplate and put my code in default_row.php: <?php /** * Fabrik List Template: Admin Row * * @package Joomla...
  9. T

Change date format by php on list load

Ok i tested, i can add a column. I created a empty calc element and show in table ==> it works But i have a blank page without error, when i want display datas, when i put this code in calculation field of calc element settings: $date='{amxbans_bans___ban_created}'...
  10. T

thx for your reply ;) Yes i can test to add a column. I never used calculation element because i don't know what it does. I will search how to use it now ^^
  11. T

Nobody have an idea?
  12. T

Hi, I have a table with a field varchar (255) for date information. I cannot change the element type because the database is used by another app. When the list load, on fabrik page, the date is on this format "1400757500" and in the other app it's like this "2014-05-22". How i can change...
  13. T

Ajax with fabrik 3.0.x

yes :
  14. T

Ajax with fabrik 3.0.x

Sorry hugh i didn't see but i've this error on the list page when i save my record: Warning: mb_strpos() [function.mb-strpos]: Empty delimiter in /home/webtoots/public_html/fw/libraries/phputf8/mbstring/core.php on line 45 This error appear for each record. if i have 3 records i have 3 times...
  15. T

Ajax with fabrik 3.0.x

Yes it works. thx a lot ;)
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back