Recent content by yorgil

1. Y

Math formula results as database query

Thank you for such quick answer. So, if i understand, you suggest to not using Fabrik forms but to write external PHP script to collect data from forms, do in that script math calculation and next query my external database connected to Joomla by Fabrik. And then display search results by Fabrik...
  2. Y

Math formula results as database query

Hello, I have to build web application to display results from database depending on math formula results. I can build external database and i want to integrate it with joomla via Fabrik. Is is possible to query that database with variable generated on webpage with Fabrik forms (and data from...
  3. Y

I have bought Bronze Subscription. I received mail from fabrikar and from Paypal, confirming my...

I have bought Bronze Subscription. I received mail from fabrikar and from Paypal, confirming my pay, but it seems my subscription isnt active. I cant download any subscription-required resources (documentation for example) and im not allowed to post at Bronze Supporter forum. Can itbe fixed, or...
  4. Y

Hi, Can i ask you about bronze subscription?

Hi, Can i ask you about bronze subscription?
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back