Search results

1. M

Edit button in detail view

Hi all, is it possible to add the edit button to a details view? Thank you in advance, regards, Michele
  2. M

Multi select dropdown and Join issue

Hi all, I need some clarification abount Join and multi selection drop down element. I have a table/list Ordini (orders) and a table/list Fatturazione (billing). I also have a "Fatturazione" group with an element named "n_order" (order number) a databasejoin element as dropdown. In Ordini list...
  3. M

multi select dropdown and Join issue

Hello guys, can you please help me out? Alone I can not get out... Thank you, Michele
  4. M

multi select dropdown and Join issue

Hi all, I need some clarification abount Join and multi selection drop down element. I have a table/list Ordini (orders) and a table/list Fatturazione (billing). I also have a "Fatturazione" group with an element named "n_order" (order number) a databasejoin element as dropdown. In Ordini list...
  5. M

Calc over repeating group

Hi Hugh, here the content of $data. It seems to be a static content, I mean, when I add an element in the sub group orders_31_repeat nothing changes. I need to sum all orders_30_repeat___price_total when add element inside the form (even before they are saved), any idea how to proceed...
  6. M

Calc over repeating group

I'm trying to calc (with a calc element inside a form) a sum over a repeating group column. I'm trying using : $foo = FabrikWorker::JSONtoData($data['mytablename___myelementname'], true); return implode(',', $foo); but nothing appears. With firebug the only thing I can see is <div...
  7. M

Repeating group: add parent record without child

Thank you very much Hugh. Michele
  8. M

Repeating group: add parent record without child

Hi all, I need some help (again..) I want to use a parent -> children model for two entities and I would like to implement this with repeatable groups (I know this create a 3rd table). When I add a parent it's like I have to add at least one child (the subgroup is always open and if I add a...
  9. M

Http error in file upload element plugin with AWS S3

Under "Storage" tab: Storage type: Amazon S3 Amazon s3 access key id : My Key ID Amazon s3 secret key: My Secret Amazon storage location: Europe SSL: No Bucket name: Mybucket Include server path: No Access: Public read Skip Exist Check: No s3 Auth URL: 60 Thx, Michele
  10. M

Http error in file upload element plugin with AWS S3

Hi, I installed the file upload element plugin and firstly activate it for local file system. It worked fine for my table: supplier. Then I switched to AWS S3 configuration, but now everytime i try to upload a file an "Http Error" appears in a pop up window. Can you help me to find a way to...
  11. M

Issue with join and related data

Thank you very much for the clear explanation. regards, Michele
  12. M

Thx hugh, it works. One more question with the same focus. Now I add a Supplier with no related articles. When I see the Suppliers joined list, new suppliers without articles are not showed. Is there any trick I can use? thank you, Michele
  13. M

Hi guys, I need some clarifications. I have a table Suppliers and a table Articles with a field "suppliers" as foreign key. I would like to have a lot of articles referring to a single Supplier. So in a list that I called "Suppliers Arts" (referring to Suppliers table) i set a join and related...
  14. M

You have insufficient privileges to post here.

Hi hugh, it works out properly now. thx, Michele
  15. M

customize row id (Menu->Fabrik form->options)

This definitely solve my issue. Thanx a lot troester. Bye, Michele
  16. M

I create a new list pointing to the same MySql table with name "company". So I use a new & clean form without settings, duplicate the menu item and point the second item to this new form with component plugin and same form id. Now no spinner appears! So probably some settings generate the...
  17. M

Hi rob, I logged in out, cleared cache, changed web browser... same situation, no right to post in standard forum. Michele
  18. M

Hi, I tried to just use fabrik content plugin (no sourcerer) with no code and fixed id. Same here, spinner doesn't stop. I updated my sites info. User "test" for Login in front end. You can create your own user from front end as guest. For new users I automatically create a new company entry...
  19. M

Yes, all these also log in from another pc, nothing..
  20. M

Hi troester, I don't think so. My code and the code suggested by hugh work out but show this bug, the same bug. The record is updated, but the spinner dont stop running. If I use the code posted by hugh same result... I use also $company = JFactory::getUser()->get('company'); in other part of...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back