Search results

1. M

Edit button in detail view

Hi all, is it possible to add the edit button to a details view? Thank you in advance, regards, Michele
  2. M

Multi select dropdown and Join issue

Hi all, I need some clarification abount Join and multi selection drop down element. I have a table/list Ordini (orders) and a table/list Fatturazione (billing). I also have a "Fatturazione" group with an element named "n_order" (order number) a databasejoin element as dropdown. In Ordini list...
  3. M

multi select dropdown and Join issue

Hi all, I need some clarification abount Join and multi selection drop down element. I have a table/list Ordini (orders) and a table/list Fatturazione (billing). I also have a "Fatturazione" group with an element named "n_order" (order number) a databasejoin element as dropdown. In Ordini list...
  4. M

Calc over repeating group

I'm trying to calc (with a calc element inside a form) a sum over a repeating group column. I'm trying using : $foo = FabrikWorker::JSONtoData($data['mytablename___myelementname'], true); return implode(',', $foo); but nothing appears. With firebug the only thing I can see is <div...
  5. M

Repeating group: add parent record without child

Hi all, I need some help (again..) I want to use a parent -> children model for two entities and I would like to implement this with repeatable groups (I know this create a 3rd table). When I add a parent it's like I have to add at least one child (the subgroup is always open and if I add a...
  6. M

Http error in file upload element plugin with AWS S3

Hi, I installed the file upload element plugin and firstly activate it for local file system. It worked fine for my table: supplier. Then I switched to AWS S3 configuration, but now everytime i try to upload a file an "Http Error" appears in a pop up window. Can you help me to find a way to...
  7. M

Issue with join and related data

Hi guys, I need some clarifications. I have a table Suppliers and a table Articles with a field "suppliers" as foreign key. I would like to have a lot of articles referring to a single Supplier. So in a list that I called "Suppliers Arts" (referring to Suppliers table) i set a join and related...
  8. M

You have insufficient privileges to post here.

Hi and sorry to post here. Yesterday i bought a standard subscription, but I'm not able to post in the standard section of the forum. I send a message via the contact page on fabrikar web site (http://fabrikar.com/contact-us) but no answer. There is someone who is managing my case? Thx, Michele
  9. M

customize row id (Menu->Fabrik form->options)

Hi, I have a question trying to use an updating form. Within the doc I found 2 chances "-1" & "-2". But i need to set it like $my->company. The full query is similar to: select * where company.id = $my->company Can anyone help me to find a way? Thx a lot in advance, Regards, Michele
  10. M

List pdf button, chrome and firefox issues

Hello, I'm trying to obtain a pdf file from a list. I've got Joomla 2.5.11 and Fabrik 3.0.7 I downloaded dompdf from github and I put it into /libraries directory. Now if I push on pdf icon on frontend side Chrome: HTTP 500 (Internal Server Error) Firefox: Blank page There is a way to solve...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back