Search results

1. BigStef

Solved Package tab missing ?

Hi Fabrik4 community :) I have read here that it is possible to make a package with Form, list, vizualisation, export it end import it in another website. On this page it is written : But I can't find "Packages" link in my Fabrik 4. Do I miss something ? Or is my install corrupted ? Thanks in...
  2. BigStef

Minimum weight for file upload

Hi, Here I have a Fabrikar Form for a photo contest. I need jpg uploaded with a minimum weight of 1Mo. Is there a way to make a validation for this ? Thanks by advance...
  3. BigStef

MultiPage Form in conflict with template - Solved

Hi, When i set my form in multipage, i get a <div class=?"page" id=?"page_0" >? I guess this is normal. The problem is that my template already use a class "page". I have looked for it in all Fabrik files but didn't find it. I tried add : .page {background: none;} in my custom CSS, but it alter...
  4. BigStef

Help on condense pre-filter - Solved

Hi, On my user list,i don't want the admin user to appear. Here in the screenshot is how i wrote my pre-filters to not appear in the list. I'm pretty sure there's a way to condense this, but as i'm really not strong in MySQL Query, and although i looked for it on Internet, i didn't find a better...
  5. BigStef

2 Emails sent - File attachment once

Hi, My form send 2 emails after submitting : one to the webmaster who recieve the file uploaded one to the user wich is just un thanks message. I don't need attachment in the second one, but... I just don't know how to NOT join the file to that email, as this is fixed in the fileuplaod element...
  6. BigStef

SEF problem on custom link

Hi, I have found a custom link wich works great on my form ("index.php?option=com_fabrik&view=form&formid=X&rowid={your___element_raw}" found here : link ) But as soon as i activate "SEF URLs" and "Use URL rewriting" in my Global Configuration (of website) the link stop working and i get an...
  7. BigStef

Solved - Date Format on DBjoin

Hi, When i call a date field on databasejoin in concat label, it return all date (something like "2002-05-07 12:10:46"). But i only need the date formated like this : %d/%m/%Y I have read in this forum to try with something like : DATE_FROMAT({thistable}.myfield_name, '%d/%m/%Y') But it give...
  8. BigStef

Can't find "userexists" validation

Hi, I have a fresh instal of Joomla 2.5.14 with the last Fabrik 3.0.8 Have updated with your last github downloaded today august 21st 2013. I'm trying to follow the tutorial from http://betterliving.be "How to replace Joomla registration" where he ask to publish the "userexists" validation...
  9. BigStef

2 users can edit same data

Hi, I'm working on a sport club website where parents can suscribe their childs to sport activities... Parents have each their own access to the website (mother & father). They both can manage their child (and only their child) informations. I just want to know if anyone has an idea on how to...
  10. BigStef

How to override J!'s standard registration form links

I have read the "how to override J!'s standard registration form links" of cheesegrit here and just have this for more precision : When using template from Yootheme (or maybe others, didn' t try yet) Don't create the "defaut.php" file, open the one already existing (in yourtemplate > html >...
  11. BigStef

Redirect on loggin

Hi everybody, I'm looking for a way to redirect user on loggin on his profil detail vue... User subscription is made throu Fabrik and Juser... IS there any solution for that ? Sorry to poor php to find by myself the URl to put in loggin module on "Login Redirection Page", help would be...
  12. BigStef

Manage karate level of user

Hi, i'm trying to use Fabrik for a user management in a karate club. I have follow different topic here to replace the Joomle Suscribe component by the Fabrik one and a good result (well i presume) Now What I would like is the webmestre to manage the level (called Kyu here) of each user. All...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back