Search results

1. J

Urgent: Date not displaing - View Table Row Details

Date issue Thanks for your response. Please let me know when you have a correct fix put in svn. thanks Justin
  2. J

fixed it Hi, I made the following code change to fabrik.html.php. Since $value is already formatted, we can just return the value. No need to format it again. so i commented out those lines. you may want to update SVN. if (!$oElement->_editable) { //...
  3. J

Now showing 12-31-1969 Hi Rob, Now it is showing 12-31-1969 if there is any value for the date element. can you take another look at it. thanks Justin
  4. J

Hi, Joomla: 1.0.13 Fabrik: 1.x Revision 932 PHP: 5.2.3 I just applied the latest revision. Now if i try to view table row details by clicking 'view' link, value of a date element is not showing up in row detail page. However if i click 'edit', it is showing value of date elemet in the edit...
  5. J

Rev 275: Upload file element shows nothing under view details view

Hi Rob, I uploaded a ppt file (power point presentation). It uploaded correctly and the path is in the database but the link doesnt show up in Edit / View record pages. I turned off 'Show Image', but still the link doesnt show up. This issue is not limited to ppt. I tried pdf, doc. None of...
  6. J

Urgent - Getting 1969-12-31 for NULL date

Hi Hugh, Any update on this?
  7. J

Check All - not working

I'm talking abt <homedir>/components/com_fabrik/views/table/tmpl/bluesky. Version details are in my signature. I using Fabrik in an Intranet website, it is not a public website. so cant provide an URL to view my page. "2. In the table view, nothing happens when i click 'Check All' check box."...
  8. J

Hi Hugh, I replaced the following code of drawDate() in fabrik.html.php ..... if( !$oElement->_editable ){ // $$$ hugh - if not editable, we can change the format return date($format, strtotime($value)); } ..... with if( !$oElement->_editable ){...
  9. J

Hi, I'm having a date display issue with the latest SVN(258). If a date element's value is NULL in the database, it is showing up as '1969-12-31' in Detailed View of the record. The editable form is displaying NULL date as blank(empty) correctly. The problem is only with the detailed view. I...
  10. J

Check All - not working

Hi, I'm using bluesky template for table view. There are two issues with it: 1. I have 'On Change' filter trigger. But onchange event is not firing when i change a value in drop down filter. 2. In the table view, nothing happens when i click 'Check All' check box. Please take a look.
  11. J

[SOLVED] display of 'displaytext' is not correct

Great. It is working now. Thanks
  12. J

How to retain Form data?

bumping this ticket to get attention of Hugh!
  13. J

Re: display of 'displaytext' is not correct bumping this ticket to get attention of hugh !!!
  14. J

Re: display of 'displaytext' is not correct Thanks Hugh. I'm waiting on this fix. Please let me know after you update SVN with the fix.
  15. J

How to retain Form data?

Hi Hugh, any news on mambot issues? thanks
  16. J

Re: display of 'displaytext' is not correct Hi Hugh, I installed SVN 220 but still this bug is not fixed. any luck with this? thanks
  17. J

if Read only access for element is set to higher than public, there is no label

Hi, Set both 'Access' & 'Read only Access' to 'Registered'. This will hide those elements from public. thanks
  18. J

Re: display of 'displaytext' is not correct Thanks Hugh. I will wait till tomm.
  19. J

Re: display of 'displaytext' is not correct Hi Hugh, Hope this one should be quick fix. Can you please look at this? thanks
  20. J

How to retain Form data?

Hi Hugh, Can you please update SVN with the fix of using Session instead of Request arguments? thanks
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back