Search results

1. C

Advanced Search grouped queries

I have built an "Advanced Search Form" using a standard Fabrik 1.0.6 SVN #1070 form. I post some date and category values to a 'simple eval' script that parses the field values out to a form with a continue button. On submit, it sends basically the same values over to a table view with the...
  2. C

Advanced Search page navigation loosing advancedFilterContainer value

I see that in the fabrik_table.class.php file around line #2757, we are not setting the value of the hidden form input back to the current $aFilter['advancedFilterContainer']['value'] variable. Can you guys update that in the SVN?
  3. C

Advanced Search not replacing original search values

When using the 'advanced search' feature on a table, the result is positive (correct)... but when the table returns and you click 'Advanced Search", the value for 'Condition' does not show the correct property. When you fist search for 'Equals' you get 'Not-Equals' the second time. Also when...
  4. C

last_insert_id not showing in form_submit_message

Is there a reason I cannot display the last id inserted (auto-incremented key) into a table? I am using the format {item_id} in the message... but the server has MYSQL version 5.0.27.
  5. C

Fake Captcha

I know we don't have a Captcha element for Fabrik in J1.0... but I am at least trying to build a "fake" one. I have a custom image and an input box loading from within the template and am trying to use a "Simple Eval" to reject invalid inputs. I am seeing a lot of Joomla form attacks...
  6. C

Table search not limited by filter (with JACLPlus)

I create a table with a filter. That works great. Only gives me the current user's items. But when I do a search outside of his realm... I get a response that is not his. Of course, when I try to see the details, they fail and show a blank form. Could this be the result of my attempt hack for...
  7. C

canViewDetails error in view.html.php

I found this error while attempting to write support routines for JACLPlus in version 1.0.6 SVN 1027. Any plan to integrate a JACLPlus function into the security functions of the Fabrik 1.0 version? I think all we need is on extra function in fabrik_elements.class.php and one in...
  8. C

End DIV tag not showing for READ-ONLY fields

Form view items get all jumbled up when there are blank values in Read-Only mode. When using FireBug in FireFox, I can see that there is no "</div>" tag. I have tried multiple templates and that's not it. Fabrik 1.0.6 SVN:1027
  9. C

Read-only 'Created By' userid DropDown

I have a drop-down box linked to a user_id that I use for my "create by" tracking field. I can find now way, except to use an entirely separate table/form combo, to create an entry form for the end-user that acts as the review/edit form for the admins. I have tried making the user_id drop-down...
  10. C

Remove repetition/duplication and merge 2 arrays

Let's say I have 2 arrays build from mosDBTable. Both were build from different tables but have the same fields... I know it sounds like a UNION query but I am hacking the eventCal componenet to build this app. How can I remove array elements from one array that have the same field data, such as...
  11. C

Timestamp Calendar

Can we get a timestamp calendar running? I know Hugh is going to work on the Form hook... will that give us the opportunity to load a different calendar pop-up than the Joomla standard? Maybe I could load MyCalendar (attached zip.) I have used this in a .NET setting. I am sure it lacks the...
  12. C

Upload element unwanted text error on Form

I am seeing the text URL for the attached file above the H2 title of the form? I have also tried multiple (default, bluesky) form templates. I thought, at first, it was an error... but I have the .fabrikError class set to red text. I am reviewing "view.html.php" to see if I can find the culprit...
  13. C

No onMouseOut JavaScript action available for Form Elements

Am I missing something or is there no onMouseOut action available after you add a JavaScript form element action? CV
  14. C

Table w/ joined element label links issue

If I have more than one table linked to a table and want to show, in the table view, only one of those columns... I have to enter the Label in at least the fist box. This is hard to explain... so I sent pics. If I put the first label as Seasons and choose to show only the "Teams Members" link...
  15. C

Advanced SQL Join/Union Question

Here's a good one... I have a table of Shows. This table is constructed with: ID Title Start Date (timestamp holds time) End Date Recurring Type (none, day, week, month, year) Recurring Day (sunday, monday, tuesday, etc.) Recurring Count (the number of times to do this show... ignoring...
  16. C

Between dates search form

Any new development or ideas on created a special "between dates" search form? CV
  17. C

Tables with links get a script timeout

When I try to Apply/Save/Close a table that has associated links I get this error... every time... every computer... every connection? Am I missing something? (see attachment) CV J!1.0.13/Fabrik1.4svn
  18. C

Table based drop down search w/ multiple choices shows comma delineated string

I have this drop-down element with "Allow Multiple Selections" chosen. I have setup that element as a table filter dropdown. When I choose more than one selection, on the list search form I get a comma delineated string. See attachment. (J!1.0.13/Fabrik1.4svn) CV
  19. C

Template Repository???

Have you guys thought of setting up a template repository for your users to share their customized templates? Obviously you would want to specify "use at your own risk". I would just like to see what techniques others are using to "spruce up" this already extraordinary product! CV
  20. C

Default template options for Forms and Tables

Must we hard-code the template for each Fabrik form and table? Could we not pass a hidden variable to load secondary templates? By passing an initial query string variable loading another template? CV
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back