Search results

1. B

Pagination in Joomlart templates breaks after Fabrik 3.8. update

You were right. T3 caused trouble. I had to manually update to the latest version and now everything works fine. Thank you again.
  2. B

Pagination in Joomla articles is fine now, but Fabrik gives following error Call to undefined method Fabrik\Helpers\LayoutFile::getLayoutId()
  3. B

Hi, any plan for commit the changes? Tnx.
  4. B

Hi. Sent you an email. Skype didn't cooperate. Thanks.
  5. B

Didn't help. Joomla pages pagination is still messed. But Fabrik pagination now works like a charm.:) So, there is still a problem with Fabrik 3.8.1 and (at least some) Joomlart templates pagination. Here are links to 2 different templates where pagination problem is present (ja_intranet...
  6. B

TNX i'll try with https://github.com/Fabrik/Fabrik-Joomla-alt-layouts The problem started after fabrik update. I have several JA templates that are affected (and several others that are still ok because I ceased Fabrik update)
  7. B

Before the update this problem was only present in Fabrik pages, now it's all over the site.
  8. B

Query problem with drop down filter types

Hi. I have problem with drop down filter type (it doesn't filter multiple selections well, only if selection was single for given element the result is correct). So, if 2 choices were thicked (ie. a and b), filter would not return neither a nor b. If choice was single a OR b, filter works fine...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back