Search results

1. T

Question on Search Form

Thanks for the idea! Will try that :)
  2. T

Question on Search Form

My search form is working fine. I was just wondering if it's possible that after I have searched, The search box from my search form would appear at the top of the table view result? So that the user wouldn't have to go back to the search form to search. Thanks! Sorry I have posted this at the...
  3. T

search form

ok will wait for it. thanks :)
  4. T

why am i getting this error in my browser?

Thanks Rob! I checked my component/com_fabrk/views/form/ folder and scroller.js wasn't there so I uploaded it and it's now working fine with no error. Thanks a lot!
  5. T

why am i getting this error in my browser?

I have added a view detailed record link in my table just like this one: http://fabrikar.com/forums/showthread.php?t=6575&highlight=detailed+view I have it working fine but I'm getting an error in my browser: http://img394.imageshack.us/img394/7607/47374003er4.jpg And I'm wondering what it...
  6. T

search form

I have already tried the onblur event before and I also tried it now but it's not working.. :( BTW, I have already PMed you the test site. Thank you :)
  7. T

search form

ok thanks. do I pm you the website? :)
  8. T

search form

So, I'm supposed to put the code in my Search Form (admin backend), right? .. I tried it and double checked my element id, but it's not working. I don't think there's anything wrong with the code because I tried it with a blank php page and replaced the $aData['element___id'] with a sample...
  9. T

help with EMPTY BUTTON

Yes, I made the table from phpmyadmin and not from fabrik. I have now set it to 0 like what you told me and it's working fine now. Thanks a lot :)
  10. T

count records in table

Ok. I thought the calculations would appear on table view. Now I know. Thanks for answering my questions Hugh and Rob :)
  11. T

search form

Thanks Hugh! I have tried it, it's working but when the user press the "ENTER KEY" instead of clicking the submit button, it doesn't change. Is there a way to fix this? If I wouldn't be able to fix the ENTER KEY prob, I'll try the php submit script. So where do I insert the php submit...
  12. T

count records in table

Ok. Thanks so much, Hugh :)
  13. T

search form

I have a search form with one field where you can enter an ID that you wish to search.. My IDs have "-" in between like BDA-123, how do I let my search form still search for the ID even if it was inputed as BDA123 or BDA 123? Thank you :)
  14. T

help with EMPTY BUTTON

I also noticed that when I empty my table, the fields in my db table are being altered. like if i have these fields: id (int 11), name (varchar 25) when i empty my table they become: id (int 6), name (varchar 255) the fields are being altered all by themselves just like when my...
  15. T

help with EMPTY BUTTON

Hi! I just discovered that when I click on the EMPTY button to delete all entries, my primary key is set to 0 which is fine by me but the problem is it doesn't auto-increment anymore. How can I make it auto-increment again even if fabrik has set it back to 0? thanks!
  16. T

count records in table

Hi Rob! Thanks for your answer, now I know :D I tried it and is it supposed to appear under the table? Cos I enabled the Count Records but it doesn't show me the total.
  17. T

count records in table

Hi! I'd like to show the total records on my table. I have seen the TABLE CALCULATIONS when I edited my Element. I saw: Count records Count value Count access I have set my count records to YES and my count access to PUBLIC. But I do not know what I should put in my Count value. I have...
  18. T

Image/Files manipulation

I have tried making a form and an element where I can upload images. But I'm really not sure how I'm supposed to retrieve it. Should I make a table that saves the URL of the images? And if ever I created a table where I can see the images, when I delete them by checking their checkboxes and...
  19. T

Image/Files manipulation

I have already tried uploading images with Fabrik and it works fine :) I am wondering if it's possible to delete images using fabrik also. Like if it's possible to have a certan directory load in a table, and then check their checkboxes and click the delete button to delete, or maybe edit their...
  20. T

dropdown element, db join

I have already PMed you the link to my test site where I have put the dropdown. Thanks :)
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back