Search results

1. L

How to submit 2 forms with 1 single button?

Hi, Here is the scenario: I have 2 databases: - 1 for survey with a table the store the answers to a survey - 1 for lead requests with a table that stores the leads The business case is that I'd like the visitor to fill in the survey AND fill the lead request on the same page. I have...
  2. L

Same fabrik form works in one page but not in the other

Hi, My problem is very similar to the one mentioned in this thread http://fabrikar.com/forums/index.php?threads/error-on-click-on-calendar-in-date-field.41378/ The validations of the form do not work. Clicking on the calendar icons bring me to the error page. The submit button does not do...
  3. L

Condition in Content Plugin Element View

Is there a way to search a record by putting condition on an element instead of using rowid in element view of content plugin? I want to get a record by value of an element instead of row id. Can I do that? Thanks.
  4. L

Ajaxify and custom javascript

Hi, I have custom javascript for a list (list_X.js). When this list is being called in a module with Ajaxify on, the custom javascript is no longer working properly. It only works in the first page. Doesn't work in second page onwards and when I come back to the first page from other pages...
  5. L

Error in Ajax Validation: Failed to parse time string

Hi, After I updated Fabrik from 3.1.1 to 3.2, the form Ajax validation no longer works and the server response is 500 error which says "0 - DateTime::__construct(): Failed to parse time string". It didn't happen in previous versions. Any help? Thanks.
  6. L

Weird 403 Error reported by Google

Hi, I have a 403 error that is reported by Google on the following URL: http://singapore.testlmbhousing.com/components/com_fabrik/views/list/tmpl/bootstrap/template_css.php?c=8_com_fabrik_8&buttoncount=0 Any idea how/why such an url can be called in the first place? Thanks Franck
  7. L

SOLVED - Element + Validation = label disappears (style display: none) after mouseover

Hi, I have a weird issue: I am running Joomla 3.1.5 - fabrik 3.1 github from 06 nov 2013. I have added some validation plugin to certain elements for instance I check if the email is not empty. Today if an ajax validation fail, the element label disappear but the Error message is not...
  8. L

SOLVED - email template - Display issue - Array ( [0] =>

Hi, I have a weird issue when I use the email template in the email plugin: The form is a "simple" Contact Us form. The configuration: Joomla 3.1.5 installed on a brand new WHM/CPanel VPS. Fabrik 3.1 github version from 29/10/2013. I created several SQL tables to manage some drop down...
  9. L

SOLVED - Impossible to Setup email plugin - JS error and http 500 errors

Hi Rob, As per our quick chat earlier here is a more detailed description of the issue. I am trying to create a "simple" Contact Us form and I'm running into an issue. The configuration: Joomla 3.1.5 installed on a brand new WHM/CPanel VPS. Fabrik 3.1 github version from 29/10/2013. I...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back