Search results

1. createforme

Form Syntax Error - HELP!

Well, maybe I'm smarter than I think. I guessed that the lines 153 and 154 above were duplicated unnecessarily. I deleted the one with ")))" at the end and this seems to have worked. My form is working now. Not sure how they got duplicated or if this was a bad fix. Let me know!
  2. createforme

troester, here's one big issue - I'm managing this site for an organization that is not very organized. Several months ago someone took over management of this database. During that time, I performed the standard Joomla updates (a few weeks after release) and then any Fabrik updates that were...
  3. createforme

I updated everything from the github and it still isn't working on the front end (I don't have any custom code, it's just basic tables of information). I did notice, however, the forms work on the backend for adding data if that helps anyone help me.
  4. createforme

I'll look into this.
  5. createforme

I have Fabrik 3.9, Joomla 3.9.6 All I want is to call up a form to add to a list. I keep getting this error: 0 syntax error, unexpected '||' (T_BOOLEAN_OR) I have no idea what to fix. I didn't change anything and it was working before. It was just the update that broke it.
  6. createforme

Database Join Issue Somewhere

Nevermind. I figured it out. I just adjusted the "List View" settings. I have it set to Show in the List, but then I added a "display: none;" css class to the header and cell content. Thanks again so much!
  7. createforme

Thanks, Troester! You're amazing. I forgot to mention in my edit that I took the quotes out of the brackets. Adding the "_raw" to the end worked with one issue that isn't really an issue. It seems I have to have that element 'wknd_roster.cbid' displayed in the list for it to work...? Is...
  8. createforme

UPDATE: I did some database repairing and it looks like the link is getting better, but still not working correctly. Now the link looks like: http://database.biloxicursillo.org/index.php?option=com_comprofiler&view=userprofile&user=KOBERGER,%20KARL&Itemid=101 Which means it's using the...
  9. createforme

Ok, I'll try to be as clear as possible. I have my database member list in Community Builder. I have a Fabrik Table with Team information I have an Element in the Fabrik Table where users can select members from the Community Builder table. It is a database join with the CB id, but displays...
  10. createforme

Need Community Builder/Fabrik Help

THANK-YOU!!!!! It took me a few tries to truly understand the URL parameters (because I was trying to make it more difficult than it was), but I finally got it!!! My client will be so happy. For those who need as much help as I did, this is the code I ended up using: {fabrik view=list id=1...
  11. createforme

No one can tell me how to filter by the displayed user?
  12. createforme

I have really hurt my brains trying to put together what my client wants. I've been able to find all sorts of answers on things, and I'm ALMOST there. I don't know what I'm doing on this last part and could use some help. I have my Community Builder profiles set up the way I want - including...
  13. createforme

Alphabetical Sorting Help

I still have trouble understanding how to update from Github. Is there a specific link I go to? How do install the updates? I'll search for this answer...
  14. createforme

Alphabetical Sorting Help

I have two questions regarding the same issue. The page link is []=S&cmsms_fabrik_cursillistas___last_initial[value][]=V&cmsms_fabrik_cursillistas___last_initial[condition]=BETWEEN']here. 1.) The first problem is the error at the top of the page. An error with the array to string conversion...
  15. createforme

Unknown Error - Blank field options, blank list front/backend

*Face Palm*. :oops: Ok, apparently the update to the latest files in the GitHub did fix all the errors I was having. The reason why I was still having a blank table up front is because I was only adjusting settings in the component itself. I didn't realize I had to adjust the settings in the...
  16. createforme

Update: I backed up the database table, wiped all forms, lists, groups, etc. and re-added all of them. Then I reconnected the database table. The backend seems to be showing fine now, but the front end still shows an error and no data. This is the specific error. I searched for it here, but...
  17. createforme

I'm attaching a screen shot of the front and back end. I've tried updating Fabrik to the latest on Github. I recently updated the site from Joomla 1.5 to the latest 3.X. It was working, but the client informed me today that it stopped. Not sure what I did. I've received a php memory limit in the...
  18. createforme

Pagination Vertical Issue

Nevermind. I added that code you gave me above and it seems to be working. Thanks so much for the help!!
  19. createforme

Pagination Vertical Issue

Ok, I just installed a fresh download of Fabrik 3.1...I'm not sure how to download things from Github.
  20. createforme

"Delight yourself in the Lord, and He will give you all the desires of your heart." Psalm 37:4

"Delight yourself in the Lord, and He will give you all the desires of your heart." Psalm 37:4
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back