Search results

1. createforme

Form Syntax Error - HELP!

I have Fabrik 3.9, Joomla 3.9.6 All I want is to call up a form to add to a list. I keep getting this error: 0 syntax error, unexpected '||' (T_BOOLEAN_OR) I have no idea what to fix. I didn't change anything and it was working before. It was just the update that broke it.
  2. createforme

Database Join Issue Somewhere

Ok, I'll try to be as clear as possible. I have my database member list in Community Builder. I have a Fabrik Table with Team information I have an Element in the Fabrik Table where users can select members from the Community Builder table. It is a database join with the CB id, but displays...
  3. createforme

Need Community Builder/Fabrik Help

I have really hurt my brains trying to put together what my client wants. I've been able to find all sorts of answers on things, and I'm ALMOST there. I don't know what I'm doing on this last part and could use some help. I have my Community Builder profiles set up the way I want - including...
  4. createforme

Alphabetical Sorting Help

I have two questions regarding the same issue. The page link is []=S&cmsms_fabrik_cursillistas___last_initial[value][]=V&cmsms_fabrik_cursillistas___last_initial[condition]=BETWEEN']here. 1.) The first problem is the error at the top of the page. An error with the array to string conversion...
  5. createforme

Unknown Error - Blank field options, blank list front/backend

I'm attaching a screen shot of the front and back end. I've tried updating Fabrik to the latest on Github. I recently updated the site from Joomla 1.5 to the latest 3.X. It was working, but the client informed me today that it stopped. Not sure what I did. I've received a php memory limit in the...
  6. createforme

Pagination Vertical Issue

I've searched around and used Firebug to try to figure out this issue, but nothing seems to help. The link to my page is: http://new.biloxicursillo.org/index.php/5thday-170 The pagination is showing vertically at the bottom of the page. *On a side note: I can't for the life of me figure out...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back