Search results

1. M

Mobile form not working

If you tap on any of the fields it does not bring up keyboard it just looks like it is an image of a form...nothing is fillable or clickable :( http://injuryadvisors.net/
  2. M

JS error on custom form

I copied the example custom form and put in my elements and I receive this error in chrome tools console: Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'addEvent' of null The form will not submit...I am using Joomla 3.3 and latest stable for fabrik. I use a rockettheme template if that helps. Site is...
  3. M

javascript error on form

Cannot read property 'addEvent' of null form-min.js I'm getting this error on my fabrik form and it breaks all js on the page...any suggestions welcome. I found this http://fabrikar.com/forums/index.php?threads/cannot-read-property-addevent-of-null-form-min-js-1.38312/ It is old post so I...
  4. M

Table: Select a connection first

I am on fabrik 3.1 and latest joomla 3.3.1 and for each visualization type I cannot select table. I have 2 database connections and I toggle back and for and to select but cascading dropdown never changes...nothing in network or console in chrome tools that would tip me off to cause. Database...
  5. M

Detail view from menu broken

I'm trying to use a menu item directly linked to a detail view of a record, but for some reason the link that gets created is just to the root url. Site is live here: khawk.mvmdata.com link in question is Facilities -> Prarie Eagle Complex I am going to use the content plugin instead so this...
  6. M

Rockettheme conflict for front end edit

Hey guys, long time no post...I'm working with a new company and I have finally got the freedom to use fabrik to make a simple digital download management app and I'm a little worried I'm going to have to bail on it. I was able to reproduce this on 2 sites now...but neither one of them are...
  7. M

Base Calendar Color on field

Ok, I have a maintenance form that has a dropdown for priority, I want high priority to be red, medium to be orange, and low to be green. I created a drop down where I store those colors, how can I then take a calendar visualization and have it display the colors from the database? I can...
Back