Search results

1. H

Data is no longer displayed after update to 3.8.1

The problem has been since the update from 3.8.0 to 3.8.1. In addition, I can no longer sort the list. It is now always sorted by name rather than as I would like first by date and then by name.
  2. H

Okay, i found the problem in the prefilter. By TYPE i must set query instead of TEXT then i can use curdate().
  3. H

Hello, after the update to the version 3.8.1 I can no longer view my data. Neither in the backend nor in the frontend with the module. You will now see a blank page. However, the entries are created in the database. How can I fix the problem?
  4. H

E-Mail Plugin Form not work with article

Hello, yes, thats it. JCE has additional html markup inside the placeholders place. Thanks Holger
  5. H

E-Mail Plugin Form not work with article

Hi there, I have a problem with the email plugin on the form. If I set there, to be used for the article, the placeholders are not replaced. Hallo liebe Ausbilder/-innen, {abmeldungen_intern_neu___Name} hat sich gerade ?ber die -Internen Seiten- f?r folgenden ?bungsabend abgemeldet...
  6. H

Problem Birthdate Plugin

Hello, I have the data entered as desired.
  7. H

Problem Birthdate Plugin

Hello, its the e-mail plugin in the from. I have select a article to mail with placeholder a attached PDF. Github fabrik / plugins / fabrik_form / email /
  8. H

Problem Birthdate Plugin

Thanks, I've recorded the changes and in the e-mail, the date is now displayed correctly. But if I create a PDF from a article with placeholders the birthday are displayed with commas.
  9. H

Problem Birthdate Plugin

*friendly bump*
  10. H

Problem Birthdate Plugin

Yes I have completely all the files that I have online overwritten by those from github but this has brought no improvement.
  11. H

Problem Birthdate Plugin

I have now also tested it on another Web server, and even there the date is displayed with commas
  12. H

Problem Birthdate Plugin

I use the form email plugin and the automatic attachments in a PDF file plugin. Mail a template I have created their own contribution and since it comes indeed already wrong. The PDF template is also its own. If I take default is get as output the date of birth 2008.1.1
  13. H

Problem Birthdate Plugin

Can anyone help with the problem? I need the correct date in e-mail and PDF.
  14. H

Problem Birthdate Plugin

When I use the Birthdayplugin with d.m.Y as standard select then I get in the mail and PDF d,m,Y are displayed.
  15. H

Birthday element render in email template

I don't found "," the in birthday.php
  16. H

Element display problem with javascript

I have a two dropdowns with JS
  17. H

Form as PDF attachment in the E-Mail

I fond the problem. You must set in your PDF-Template a HTML-Header with your cartset: <html> <head> <title></title> <meta http-equiv="content-type" content="text/html; charset=utf-8"> <link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="" /> </head> <body>
  18. H

Okay. I've installed from Github. And where i can edit the view of die PDF-File an the PFD-Name? Besides I have a problem with German umlauts ??? ...
  19. H

Element display problem with javascript

No i see no JS errors on loading. I have testet with IE11, FF26 (Mac) an Safari 7.0.1
  20. H

Hello, how can I attach a PDF to an e-mail with the data entered on the form? I need to probably insert a PHP code in the e-mail option but I have no idea what to do there exactly. Can someone help me there.
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back