Search results

1. H

Data is no longer displayed after update to 3.8.1

Hello, after the update to the version 3.8.1 I can no longer view my data. Neither in the backend nor in the frontend with the module. You will now see a blank page. However, the entries are created in the database. How can I fix the problem?
  2. H

E-Mail Plugin Form not work with article

Hi there, I have a problem with the email plugin on the form. If I set there, to be used for the article, the placeholders are not replaced. Hallo liebe Ausbilder/-innen, {abmeldungen_intern_neu___Name} hat sich gerade ?ber die -Internen Seiten- f?r folgenden ?bungsabend abgemeldet...
  3. H

Problem Birthdate Plugin

When I use the Birthdayplugin with d.m.Y as standard select then I get in the mail and PDF d,m,Y are displayed.
  4. H

Form as PDF attachment in the E-Mail

Hello, how can I attach a PDF to an e-mail with the data entered on the form? I need to probably insert a PHP code in the e-mail option but I have no idea what to do there exactly. Can someone help me there.
  5. H

Element display problem with javascript

Hello, if I use the item display my hidden elements with javascript display. When you change the options where the show and hide deposited is no longer taken into account. How can I remove the problem?
  6. H

Confirmation and Birthday Plugin goes wrong

Hello, if I use the plugin to use confirmation and the birthday plugin I have the problem that the date to d.m.Y appears as Y.m.d In addition, the data is not stored in the database. In the plugin I have d.m.Y sets as display.
  7. H

Content Plugin without ajaxify

Hello, I have unlocked the content plugin and let out the form again show the confirmation plugin. Unfortunately, the whole works is not the way I want. The form is probably loaded with Ajaxify links because the page is not reloaded. Can I change this somehow?
  8. H

Error 500 -> Fabrik Listen Modul

Hello, when I view the module in the factory lists changeable want the list size from 10 to 5 or higher I always get the following error message: Error 500 -> Invalid controller: name = 'list', format = 'html' By list size = 10 are no problems and the list will displayed. Where is the...
  9. H

Need Return-path by outgoing E-Mails

Hello, my hoster only allows e-mail to when a "Return-path" address is entered that exists on my server or the sender. I use a form, however, the e-mail address as the sender of the user and should continue to be sent this way. How can I enter in the Email plugin that adds a "Return-path"...
  10. H

Fabrik Listen Modul / Backend - Problem with database

Hello, I have a problem since the update to version 3.0.7 with the module lists and the back end. Since the update I can no longer retrieve the data and it is only this: getData:Unknown column 'xxxx_users.name' in 'field list' SQL=SELECT SQL_CALC_FOUND_ROWS DISTINCT `fabrik_abmeldung`.`id`...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back